GoT Mafia Game 70

House Targaryen

2 votes for Victor Erenford (Jez Tyrell, Francesca Cerwyn)

1 vote for Francesca Cerwyn (Rose Tully)

1 vote for Jez Tyrell (Stevie Yronwood)

It was before I put third vote. AFAIK, nobody voted Ironwood since then.

Are you really partnered with Erenford?

Unless he removed the vote somewhere and I missed it, Erenford is voting Yronwood.

No I'm not. I'm not sure whether you ought to believe this or not, but there is just no way I'd link myself to him this obviously if I were evil in this situation. If Erendford and I are bad guys then we planned this whole thing with Yronwood and with Yronwood sticking his neck out, one of us, at least, would be trying to stay hidden.

It is day 2.

11 players remain: Eadweard Dondarrion, Francesca Cerwyn, Jez Tyrell, Ronald Kenning, Rose Tully, Rupert Martell, Siobhan Stokeworth, Stevie Yronwood, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Veronica Lannister, Victor Erenford.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

3 votes for Victor Erenford (Jez Tyrell, Francesca Cerwyn, Siobhan Stokeworth)

1 vote for Francesca Cerwyn (Rose Tully)

1 vote for Jez Tyrell (Stevie Yronwood)

1 vote for Stevie Yronwood (Victor Erenford)

5 players have not voted: Eadweard Dondarrion, Ronald Kenning, Rupert Martell, Thomas Hunt Stonetree, Veronica Lannister.

But you're not, and I won't.

What is the compelling reason you want me to do this? I'm simply not comfortable in revealing alts for someone else. If you want mine, I'm Gert. Nice to meet you.

I don't get the suspicion of this. On this I actually agree with Stokeworth. It's a reasonable line to draw. Not everyone would draw it, but it isn't surprising that some would.

Unless he removed the vote somewhere and I missed it, Erenford is voting Yronwood.

No I'm not. I'm not sure whether you ought to believe this or not, but there is just no way I'd link myself to him this obviously if I were evil in this situation. If Erendford and I are bad guys then we planned this whole thing with Yronwood and with Yronwood sticking his neck out, one of us, at least, would be trying to stay hidden.

And why? So tommorow, he could be revealed anyway after I come out with the results? No, at this point, it's all or nothing for you, and you need all the gunpower you can get.

However, it's futile. :)

Ok, agreed. But Erenford would vote anybody to get rid out of his situation, it he guilty or not, right?
No I'm not.

Then, why do you ask me to switch to Ironwood when your own vote is on Cerwyn?

ATTN

Your mod went crazy trying to tally up the points and figure out who was on the mob and who off, who switched their vote, who sent in a night action on whom, etc. It's done now, but I'm worried that I made a mistake.

After updating the points for the most recent post count, I will PM every player with 1) a tally of points they should have now (before taking into account the results of the Day 2 lynch), 2) an explanation of which points were for what, and 3) the night action he sent in. If there are any mistakes, please tell me.

I should clarify that it was very generous step-in mod Mina who did all this, not your main (lazy) mod, so all thanks is due her.

And why? So tommorow, he could be revealed anyway after I come out with the results? No, at this point, it's all or nothing for you, and you need all the gunpower you can get.

However, it's futile. :)

Nonsense. There's we gain sweet bugger all by this except possibly to play with you for one extra day. You'll notice that none of we three dastardly FMs is trying to lynch you so you can binocular away all you like (if you're capable which I'm becoming more and more confident you're not). Whether anyone believes you tomorrow depends on who gets lynched and how they flip. But honestly, anyone outside of Erenford, Cerwyn, you and apparently I only has to look at our respective behaviours to sort out who is more guilty. Erenford is suggesting placing the binoculars in the hands of an impartial outsider and lynching the known FM, while you and Cerwyn seemed determined to continue with the plan as if there is no suspicion on you, and want to lynch someone peripherally related to this whole mess. Erenford and are considering things, I believe, reasonably and looking for a compromise while you and Cerwyn are being intractable and don't seem to want to acknowledge that there ought to be any suspicion on you whatsoever.

Screw it, I don't think it takes a genius to sort this one out.

Let me put it this way. There is no real reason and only a slim hope that any of the FM will make it to end game. That chance was owning the plan before anyone else could.

He's made some moves that aren't team play (as much as this game can be) and since I was going down, I wanted to take this chance to get him lynched. I just really want to lynch him for my personal satisfaction because it would maximize my enjoyment of this game - this game in which the FM were screwed out of the gate.

I am a total team player, and if I though this was a team effort, I'd excitedly try to get at least one of us in a position to win. I do not play the role of minion to Tyrell's absolute control as easily. This is my motivation.

I'm leaving for a few hours, I'll be back before the day ends. I'm still not sure who I'm supposed to heal, so don't end the day until I return (unless you insist in lynching me, which I think is completely and utterly ludicrous and insane).

We still need to decide who will use the binoculars (it would be retarded for it to be Tyrell) and who will heal poor Erenford (I don't trust Cerwyn).

Nonsense. There's we gain sweet bugger all by this except possibly to play with you for one extra day. You'll notice that none of we three dastardly FMs is trying to lynch you so you can binocular away all you like (if you're capable which I'm becoming more and more confident you're not). Whether anyone believes you tomorrow depends on who gets lynched and how they flip. But honestly, anyone outside of Erenford, Cerwyn, you and apparently I only has to look at our respective behaviours to sort out who is more guilty. Erenford is suggesting placing the binoculars in the hands of an impartial outsider and lynching the known FM, while you and Cerwyn seemed determined to continue with the plan as if there is no suspicion on you, and want to lynch someone peripherally related to this whole mess. Erenford and are considering things, I believe, reasonably and looking for a compromise while you and Cerwyn are being intractable and don't seem to want to acknowledge that there ought to be any suspicion on you whatsoever.

Screw it, I don't think it takes a genius to sort this one out.

And who would this 'impartial outsider' be? You can't be sure of no-one's innocence the way you were supposedly sure of mine before Yronwood made that claim.

And...you really think there is a chance that Yronwood is telling the truth? That he just went and sold his entire team out, sacrificing himself in the process? Just because he was mad at me? This is Mafia. Yronwood is a known evil. He has absolutely no reason to tell the truth and lose the game. If he decided to make a claim, it would be only if he thought it would increase his chances of winning.

Ok, agreed. But Erenford would vote anybody to get rid out of his situation, it he guilty or not, right?

Then, why do you ask me to switch to Ironwood when your own vote is on Cerwyn?

Not necessarily. If Erenford is innocent he really ought to put his vote where he thinks it will hurt the FM, not where he thinks it will save his ass. If he's guilty then God only knows what he'd do.

I'm not saying you should switch to Yronwood (I'd actually be quite happy if you switched to Cerwyn), I'm saying that Erenford isn't a great choice since his lynch isn't guaranteed to unknot this problem. If Erenford flips innocent, where are we on the question of Yronwood's truthfulness? Sure it makes Tyrell and Cerwyn look bad, but it doesn't prove anything. If Cerwyn flips innocent Yronwood is lying, if he flips guilty Yronwood is telling the truth. Yronwood himself make a pretty good alternative since we know he's guilty.

I'm leaving for a few hours, I'll be back before the day ends. I'm still not sure who I'm supposed to heal, so don't end the day until I return (unless you insist in lynching me, which I think is completely and utterly ludicrous and insane).

We still need to decide who will use the binoculars (it would be retarded for it to be Tyrell) and who will heal poor Erenford (I don't trust Cerwyn).

Of course, as I already said, listening to any of this would be extremely dumb, as it would pretty much screw up our entire plan. The heals are in their places, and it's extremely important they stay there.

Erenford, if you're by any chance innocent, asking for an alternate healer is completly selfish and likely to ruin the game for the other innos.

If Erenford flips innocent, where are we on the question of Yronwood's truthfulness? Sure it makes Tyrell and Cerwyn look bad, but it doesn't prove anything. If Cerwyn flips innocent Yronwood is lying, if he flips guilty Yronwood is telling the truth.

Er? Does this mean you say that if Cerwyn flips guilty, you will be sure that Tyrell is their partner?
Yronwood himself make a pretty good alternative since we know he's guilty.

But, for same reason, this lynch won't give us any new info.

And who would this 'impartial outsider' be? You can't be sure of no-one's innocence the way you were supposedly sure of mine before Yronwood made that claim.

And...you really think there is a chance that Yronwood is telling the truth? That he just went and sold his entire team out, sacrificing himself in the process? Just because he was mad at me? This is Mafia. Yronwood is a known evil. He has absolutely no reason to tell the truth and lose the game. If he decided to make a claim, it would be only if he thought it would increase his chances of winning.

I think there's a chance, yes. A good chance actually. Yronwood's explanation makes sense and the whole plan to "own the game" seems like about what I'd expect from an FM in what is admittedly a pretty nasty position. I was blinded by your apparently coming up with a plan to defeat the FM, but once you (as an FM) figured out that plan existed it was either try to subvert it or eventually fall prey to it.

As to who to trust? You're right, I don't trust anyone the way I trusted you before Yronwood's reveal. But I don't trust you the way I trusted you before Yronwood's reveal either. If you'll lynch Cerwyn and he flips innocent then I'll trust you to the ends of the earth. Actually, that's what an innocent you ought to do. It's the best way to prove your innocence, and tomorrow the FM will be screwed. Otherwise, let's vote Yronwood, pick someone randomly from the remaining players to use the binoculars and see what we have tomorrow.

Archived