BwB T-shirts survey

Yagathai

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? Medium mens, large or x-large womens.

Men's or babydoll cut? babydoll if it's not youth or jr and is not real short.

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? No.

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Sure

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? A sword.

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? USA.

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? PayPal is great.

How sexy am I, very or extremely? I think I love you.

I'll be using the response to this survey to gauge not only the distribution of, but also the number of shirts we're going to pre-order, so if you think you think that you'll be buying one please please please be sure to answer this survey to make sure that we'll have enough.

Thanks! You are welcome.

• 2 months later...

I personally think "R+L=J" should be on the shirt somewhere. Even if it somehow turns out to be COMPLETELY off, it really won't matter. That formula has guided more discussions in these forums than anything else I could possibly come up with.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? XL

Men's or babydoll cut? Mens

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? Yes, I would get both

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Yep

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? No

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? USA

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? PayPal is good

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Sexier than Tyrion but not as sexy as Jaime

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Assuming you would pay $20 for a simple black T-shirt with white text featuring the quote across the front, what size do you take? L for me, 2XL for Stephen

Men's or babydoll cut? Men's for both

Would you be interested in a long-sleeved version of the shirt, assuming you would have to pay a few bucks extra for sleeves? I would (short-sleeved for Stephen)

Would you be willing to pay an extra $5 or so for a BWB-only "special edition" of the shirt, which would have an extra graphic or line of text, maybe across the back, denoting the wearer as a member of our extremely serious and illustrious organization? Not a member so don't feel entitled to have an opinion

Is there anything else you'd like to see on the shirt besides the quote and maybe our logo? I'd like to see a logo or something to identify the shirt as a BWB project and not just something someone made on Zazzle

Will your shirt be shipped within or without the USA? If without, where? Easier to pick up at con, I think, or else we'd get it mailed to someone near a con to pick up on our next US trip

Do you have a die-hard aversion to using PayPal, and if so, would mailing us a cashier's cheque or money order be a suitable alternative? PayPal is fine

How sexy am I, very or extremely? Can't answer, venturing into cougar territory :->

Men's shortsleeve XL for me.

No on the options.

Paypal good, USA for shipping (if you're managing that, Yags, we can use shank's mare)

My cat informs me that you are sextremely exxy.

Archived