Game 71.5

DJDonegal

Mina, I think I got shouted at, saying we should always try and lynch because it gives us more info to work with latter.

truth is I don't like lynching anyone on day one. Its just unfair to the player (but I reconise that as me being too nice and no place in a mafia game)

I obviously don't want to believe it either, and if he were roled, he's a target tonight. Or we waste a limited heal on him if we even have that role. This sooooooo should have been brought up earlier and you know it.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Chairman Meow, Gertrude, Kat, LCOTNW, Lany Cassandra, Mentat, Mina Martell, Pebble That Hides, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spidey, Sir Thursday, TheMalcolm.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

6 votes for Ser Spidey (Sir Thursday, Lany Cassandra, Piper of Chaos, Gertrude, LCOTNW, Mentat)

5 votes for Gertrude (Mina Martell, Pebble That Hides, Ser Spidey, TheMalcolm, Chairman Meow)

1 vote for Chairman Meow (Kat)

Spidey, I don't believe you. There's no reason you'd reveal at the last second if you're innocent.

Um...to prevent getting lynched? Anyway, I can't reveal the exact role now, there isn't enough time. Just don't lynch me and the explanation will come. Lynching me will lose the game.

Archived