Brian Thompson

Jonias Snow

Actor Brian Thompson http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0859921/ has been cast in GoT, but no info has been given for what role he will be performing. What role do you think he has been cast to play?.

I don't think the role was in the pilot (could be wrong), as he is a more noticable actor, especially to Americans than many of the others and his named would have been mentioned last year.

Since he is a tall, athletic, muscular actor, that helps narrow the field down, and also his age being 51, he can be made to look like mid 40's or late 50's.

1.) Ser Barristan (Give him white hair)

2.) Ser Payne (Brian has played the silent henchman, and his glare can scare a 13 yr. old).

3.) Bronn (Pretty close to many of his previous roles, though Bronn is in his 30's).

4.) Jory Cassel (might be to small a role, and Jory is in his 30's too).

Actor Brian Thompson http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0859921/ has been cast in GoT, but no info has ben given for what role he will be performing. What role do you think he has been cast in?.

Hrm, considering the wide variety of male characters he's in the age bracket to play, it could be almost anyone... but I'll take a guess and say Bronn. Something about his cocky smirk makes me think of Bronn, and his rough face.

Maybe Jory Cassel? I'd agree with the above post about Bronn, but he's listed as being in the Pilot on IMDB and if I'm not mistaken, Bronn won't be showing up for quite awhile into season 1.

Maybe they just list anyone confirmed to have been signed as just being a part of the Pilot since they don't have any episodes filmed yet...

Anyway, I like Brian Thompson. He's been in a bunch of my favorite stuff (Buffy, Enterprise, Joe Dirt)

That's been there for a while, more than a month at least. He hasn't been cast in any role; it's likely some fan of his added this in some misguided hope that it would get his name in the mix for something. A few people saw him as Sandor or possibly even Gregor, but he's probably too old for the parts - he's 51 years old this year.

IMDb is user editable and this same thing happened last year when someone listed Holly Marie Combs had been cast as Catelyn, which was completely untrue.

That's been there for a while, more than a month at least. He hasn't been cast in any role; it's likely some fan of his added this in some misguided hope that it would get his name in the mix for something. A few people saw him as Sandor or possibly even Gregor, but he's probably too old for the parts - he's 51 years old this year.

IMDb is user editable and this same thing happened last year when someone listed Holly Marie Combs had been cast as Catelyn, which was completely untrue.

That was my thought as well. There are some sad, strange little people in this world.

Archived