BwB DC Dorkfest Extravaganza

Guest Raidne

Thanks for coming everyone! Good times. Apologies to John and Josh for having to put up with me at the end of the night when I was a little sloppy. :)

No worries, thanks for hosting. Though I maintain that whiskey shots at 3:30am is a bad decision in general, even if not in this particular case.

No worries, thanks for hosting. Though I maintain that whiskey shots at 3:30am is a bad decision in general, even if not in this particular case.

Ha! I figured I must have drank something ill-advised. Thanks for solving the mystery.

Very funny Brady.

Yeah, I think I was actively trying to put myself to sleep at that point. Definitely wouldn't have done that if I had to make it home anywhere.

Yeah, I think I was actively trying to put myself to sleep at that point. Definitely wouldn't have done that if I had to make it home anywhere.

That was the line being used when I was hesitant... "Come on, its time to drink until we fall asleep" though all it seemed to do was make John ramble on extensively during the cab ride back to VA.

Yea.. if anything the whiskey shot super-charged my drinking. I kinda had a couple more beers when I got home and didn't go to bed until 6am. I remember getting home, opening the fridge to look for a snack, seeing two beers in there, and saying (out loud) 'fuck it!' I then slept until 3 in the afternoon on Sunday so my internal clock is all askew at work today. And yes, I blame all of this on the Makers shot, and Raidne by extension. :laugh:

Yep. Indeed it is. Feel free to stop by and get it whenever - I'm pretty much home every day after 6pm, or if you're closer to my office off McPherson or anywhere between here and there I can work something out there also.

TBH, as I don't work Friday, there is a slight chance I would be at happy hour on Thursday, so send me a text first. I'd basically be in the same neighborhood and I'll bring your hat with me that day just in case. Remember, we know each other from our book club, not weird internet message board. :)

Archived