BWB Norcal IV + I =5

• 2 weeks later...

yes. there will be two. One firday 3/29 somewhere in SF, with our good friend Neal from Australia. drinks then dinner. Two our house (in concord) for a feast and then watching the East coast feed of GoT S3E1. So two! Welcome to the gang.

Okay great :) I might be out of town at the end of March but I will contact you for details if I can make it. Thanks!

That sounds most intriguing, you don't mind if I invite friends for S3E1, right?

I would need more specifics. are they fun? do they have 6pack abs? (for the girls of course) are they vegan? will they be upset at the mass amounts of pork? are they observing passover? etc.

ok Sers, Bastards and Ladies of court.

Let's get a roll call on 3/29 - drinks and dinner with Neal -- and 3/31 BBQ, Swim if the weather holds and S3E1 of Got at our house in concord.

Friday - let's meet at So. Pacific Brewing (420 Treat) - its 5 blocks or so from 16th St. Bart 6pm (it is huge, but packed by 7) Lots of food options nearby.

Sunday 3 for swiming and cocktails. Show tapes at 6, priming viewing (due to sun glare) is 730, so cocktails and dinner before

Fluff and other newcomers, PM me and I'll shoot you the address and particulars.

Looking forward to everything and everyone :).

change of venue on the NEAL gathering. We are now going to Cassanova on Valencia between 16th and 17. The Redwoman doth decree it so. Still 6pm. Anybody else coming to my house that I should know about I know:

Bronn+1

Kat

Eddard +3

Fluff +2

Whitefish +1 (need to confirm)

Us=3

total =14 + special guests.

Check in with me people!

Archived