The Water Dancer

Westeros

I saw the first episode and the instant Bran got flung out the window I was in the kindle store. I read the entire series before the next episode, they took over my life.

Welcome to the addiction! I got hooked at the same point in the books. I was out the next day to get the rest of the series, even though it was Sunday and the nearest open bookshop was in the next town.

I saw the first episode and the instant Bran got flung out the window I was in the kindle store. I read the entire series before the next episode, they took over my life. I didn't know this site existed until I had finished the books and needed more, I don't know how anyone could wait around for TV to finish the story while poking around looking hints and then acting peeved about it. I came onto the board to see if anyone else got the feeling things weren't as they seemed with syrio and man was I late to the party...

That is just awesome :)

.... I read the entire series before the next episode, they took over my life. ...

Lucky Blackstar! Now you get to re-read to pick up on all those things you missed the first time around.

Lucky Blackstar! Now you get to re-read to pick up on all those things you missed the first time around.

I am proud to say I Accomplished that task once and half again. I am more convinced that Syrio lives! And that all the Arya haters are in for a surprises. She isn't some disposable charachter providingglay of the land and assasin crap those dudes are going to reject her. She is going to reunite with Nymeria and do some damage. I know, I know she's only. Aa little girl, but barristan the bold was only ten when he started his career and Lyanna also a wee lass. Precedent my friends,precedent....

Welcome to the addiction! I got hooked at the same point in the books. I was out the next day to get the rest of the series, even though it was Sunday and the nearest open bookshop was in the next town.

I saw the first series and downloaded all the books to my Ereader.

Love it so far. Just finished the first book.

Archived