Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

I already wish I had let the day go to night.

Why? Regardless of Gruntle's flip, we'd be in the same situation tomorrow, just less you, Onos or Yedan. That's not ideal. We needed to lynch someone today to lower the suspect pool.

Posting from phone. If somebody gives me the vote count, I'll give you the CF result.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Gruntle (Silchas Ruin, Onos Toolan, Yedan Derryg, Tehol Beddict, Quick Ben)

1 votes for Toc the Younger (Fiddler)

1 votes for Fiddler (Toc the Younger)

1 player has not voted: Gruntle

I think this is correct. Someone verify please.

It is day 4.

8 players remain: Fiddler, Gruntle, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger, Yedan Derryg.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

5 votes for Gruntle (Silchas Ruin, Onos Toolan, Yedan Derryg, Tehol Beddict, Quick Ben)

1 vote for Fiddler (Toc the Younger)

1 vote for Toc the Younger (Fiddler)

1 players have not voted: Gruntle.

A low growl starts, deep within Gruntle's throat. The barbs on his arms stand out, black as night. Trake's Mortal Sword. With a snarl, he veers into the massive tiger form shared by his patron.

Yedan Derryg draws his Hust Sword, and laughter rings out across the camp. A mad cackle, not from the man, but from the blade. He charges the beast, jaw clenched, but coal black eyes calm. Determined.

His first slash takes Gruntle across one foreleg, a shallow cut that the tiger shrugs off. Launching into the air, it bowls Yedan over. Lands, avoids a wild slash, and is off again.

Silchas Ruin steps forward. One sword lashes out, and part of the tiger's tail is left behind. But the rest of the animal bounds past him, roaring, to leap at Tehol Beddict. Jaws snapping, claws slashing, as the man cowers on the ground.

And then a loud crack splits the air. As a large sword splits Gruntle's skull. Onos T'oolan draws back his giant blade, and then brings it down again, chopping into the tiger's neck. Gore covers Tehol, who squirms out from under the beast.

All is quiet.

Draconus approaches. But before he gets within 10 feet of the corpse, he stops. Shakes his head once again. Without a word, he takes back to the air.

-------------

Gruntle (Faraday) was innocent.

It is night. Send in your PMs.

You lynch Gruntle (Faraday). He was innocent.

Thanks for the help Gruntle.

Onos, will you now consider Toc as possibly being FM? Or is it now me and Fiddler? Or is Silchas now FM and me/Fiddler are paired with him?

Because as I see it, Toc has to be FM. Having a hard time not seeing it.

Thanks for the help Gruntle.

Onos, will you now consider Toc as possibly being FM? Or is it now me and Fiddler? Or is Silchas now FM and me/Fiddler are paired with him?

Because as I see it, Toc has to be FM. Having a hard time not seeing it.

Yeah, I'm going back to square one. Everyone on table. I screwed this day up terribly. I was totally convinced based on the linguistics.

So, sorry Gruntle.

You wake to the sound of laughter.

It rings out across the camp, a dark glee that clashes against the somber mood of the ever-dwindling group. Drawing your blade, you rise slowly, shifting into a defensive crouch. Others mirror your wary movements, with their own weapons to hand.

Edging toward the laughter, you converge with the rest of the group. A ragged line of broken men. But one of you is missing.

You find Yedan Derryg lying flat on the ground, face buried in the dirt. Blood pools beneath him. The Watch is no more.

To the side, you spy his Hust sword. The crimson blade was drawn, but not blooded. No match for the servants of chaos.

And yet its laughter continues on.

-----------

Yedan Derryg (Kalaw) was innocent.

It is day 5.

6 players remain: Fiddler, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Fiddler, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Toc the Younger.

Archived