GRRM Booksigning - Indianapolis (Carmel), IN

Trebla, I hope you can join our roadtrip!

Also, Justinian and Narishma, I think the plan is we are going to go out to eat after the signing. Harlot has a friend with a restaurant near the bookstore so we would most likely go there. Hope you two can join us for that.

I think I'd be up for that. Just let me know the name of the restaurant.

Anyone moved from possible to definite? alguien, smegma, Trebla, and I are coming but I don't think we will be there much before the signing starts. We are still planning on going out to eat after the signing at a place Harlot's friend owns near by. If you haven't met any of us before and want to join us for the signing and food afterwards, maybe PM one of us your number so we can find you at the bookstore?

The restaurant is called The Local. I'm planning to get to B&N around 12:30-1:00 to get my wrist band. But I may just wait for the Chicago folks to arrive so we can socialize while waiting in line.

I told my friend to expect 8 of us at 5:00. I really don't have any idea what time the signing will end but I'm sure we'll just play it by ear. Looking forward to meeting you all.

The restaurant is called The Local. I'm planning to get to B&N around 12:30-1:00 to get my wrist band. But I may just wait for the Chicago folks to arrive so we can socialize while waiting in line.

I told my friend to expect 8 of us at 5:00. I really don't have any idea what time the signing will end but I'm sure we'll just play it by ear. Looking forward to meeting you all.

I would expect us to get there right around 1:30-2:00. Is this your friend's place? http://www.localeateryandpub.com/

I'll PM you my contact info too!

I'm new on this forum, but I plan on being there. I live in the Indianapolis area, and this B&N is very close to where I work, actually. I watched the HBO series, and I am now almost finished with AGoT, but I've bought the other books (including ADWD, just purchased from B&N yesterday so I can get it signed!) and can't wait to read them.

Anyway, I plan on getting there early, before the store opens to get a wristband. The bookstore has said that the wristbands determine your place in line (groups of 25 people) and they will start lining up around 1:00 or so. Looking forward to it!

For some reason, I cannot PM... and I cannot figure out why I cannot PM..... my fault for waiting till the last minute, I guess.

So I guess I'll just periodically shout "LADY NARCISSA!!!" so that I can stand in line with you and the rest of BwB -- please feel free to also shout "FEARHAMMER!!"

Archived