GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

Also, he drops an opportunistic vote on Ball.

I don't think he explains why he feels Ball is suspicious. If he did I missed it.

Voting for Ball at a point in time when Ball has three votes and Swann has four is being opportunistic?

The comments from Ball that I thought were somewhat suspicious were mentioned in post #179.

Just because it's hypocritical for me to post that and not make it absolutely clear where I stand...

Yarwyck is obviously my first choice.

I like Florent's case on Upcliff. Not as much as my Yarwyck vote, but enough that I'd be very happy to switch.

The Ball mob just doesn't do it for me. Sorry, I'll vote Ball before I'll see a mislynch, but there's no way I'm switching there unless it becomes desperate.

Swann would be my last choice. A real mislynch avoidance lynch for me right now.

So that's my preference list. What's yours?

Can't we at least make an exception for Harlaw? I want too see his oh-so-strong opinions on everyone in the game.

Want all you like honeypie, but there's a season for all things, and this is not the season for my tiers.

Voting for Ball at a point in time when Ball has three votes and Swann has four is being opportunistic?

Voting for either one looks opportunistic, especially when its thrown down without much reasoning (in the post where you vote). Which isn't to say its wrong, because they could be evil. But there's no question that it looks opportunistic from an outside POV.

Notice I said that Overton's vote on Swann looked bad too.

Somebody tell me the case on Yarwyck. Just his quick mob vote on Ball?

If so, how is that different than the case on Swann?

Did you miss his wishy washy middle road post of wonder?

Swann also has his flaws, but all of them are easily explained as "Newbie".

For me it's that coupled with his 'dislike'of the swann and ball trains (which were the only two viables at the time) without offering an alternative. That and I don't like that he is still a no vote.

As far as I remembered/comprehended, yes.

It's not. Yarwick pressured Ball to say more, he answered I don't have any thoughts, we both simultanously took that as "I don't want to play" and tried to put him out of his misery.

I might not be the unpartial person required to give that explanation, though.

Damn. Ok, I think I will change my vote to Upcliff. That Swann's vote against me still makes me feel odd, but she looks better to me after her latest comments and after her explanation of what I originally blamed her for. Upcliff's reasons didn't look justified to me.

Damn. Ok, I think I will change my vote to Upcliff. That Swann's vote against me still makes me feel odd, but she looks better to me after her latest comments and after her explanation of what I originally blamed her for. Upcliff's reasons didn't look justified to me.

1 vote: Overton (Kenning)

2 votes: Ball (Ambrose, Upcliff)

1 vote: Swann (Inchfield)

3 vote: Yarwyck (Cassel, Overton, Harlaw)

3 vote: Upcliff (Swann, Florent, Ball)

1 players have not voted: Yarwyck

20 minutes or so to go!

Her?

And?? What's suspicious about that?

I think encouraging votes against yourself is a bit odd, regardless of what your intentions were when you made that comment. I also think statements like "If I were an FM..." are odd.

It's not. Yarwick pressured Ball to say more, he answered I don't have any thoughts, we both simultanously took that as "I don't want to play" and tried to put him out of his misery.

That wasn't my reasoning but it's interesting that it was yours.

I DO think a FM would call people's bluff by saying they have nothing to contribute; Evidence of that is in game 78, as I said.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ambrose, Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Inchfield, Kenning, Overton, Swann, Upcliff, Yarwyck

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

1 vote: Overton (Kenning)

2 votes: Ball (Ambrose, Upcliff)

1 vote: Swann (- Harlaw, - Ball, Inchfield, - Overton)

3 votes: Yarwyck (Cassel, + Overton, + Harlaw)

3 votes: Upcliff (+ Swann, + Florent, + Ball)

1 players have not voted: - Florent, Yarwyck, - Swann

Archived