If Jaqen H'ghar let you choose 3 characters lives...

Bride of Fire

I see a lot of people mentioning Joffrey and Tywin. But they're already dead so...

1. Stoneheart : I really liked Cat, and Stoneheart is a complete perversion of the woman she was. She's also actively trying to kill my favourite character (a.k.a. Jaime). Nothing would make me happier than having her die permanently.

2. Ramsay Bolton : This needs no explanation. What a depraved piece of shit.

3. Walder Frey : I want the Late Lord Frey to become more than a pun.

Based on when it happened in the books, and if I wanted the Starks to win:

1. Tywin. With Tywin gone, the Lannister machine starts to come apart, the Red Wedding never happens, Lysa might even let the Vale join in, Balon becomes no more than a minor irritation. Life becomes much more secure for Starks with Tywin gone.

2. Stannis. Get him before he works his voodoo magic on Robb Stark. And Renly is a much more reasonable person to negotiate with.

3. Lysa. Just so the Vale can get a new guardian for Robin before Littlefinger gets there, and the Vale can get into the war.

Bran - his chapters bored the hell out of me from the first to the last & he stands in the way of Rickon in succession to Winterfell

Penny - Made Tyrion's charcter go backwards

I forget his name and don't have my book but the coward who stabbed the old bear first deserves to be executed Arya style.

I hate the Freys but I want to see Rickon reep bloody vengence on them himself. The man that passes the sentence must swing the sword.

I forget his name and don't have my book but the coward who stabbed the old bear first deserves to be executed Arya style.

I hate the Freys but I want to see Rickon reep bloody vengence on them himself. The man that passes the sentence must swing the sword.

Good point on the murder of Mormont. Hells yeah on Rickon's revenge.

I will answer this question several different ways based on different stipulations.

I was asked for three characters to be killed:

At the point of the story where Jaqen asks Arya WITH all of my beyond the 4th wall knowledge...

1. Joffrey Baratheon

2. Gregor Clegane

3. Jaime Lannister

At the point of the story where Jaqen asks Arya knowing ONLY what Arya knew...

1. Meryn Trant

2. Gregor Clegane

3. Amory Lorch

At my current location in the story (having not yet read ADwD), with all of my beyond the 4th wall knowledge...

1. Walder Frey

2. Roose Bolton

3. Cersei Lannister

• 5 months later...

-Lysa, if can be done early enough. Her nonsense and false claims caused way too much foofoo ra in the first place >_>

-Roose Bolton

-Cersei

I would say Joff or The Tickler...but they end up already dying anyhow.

(Though I would have loved it if Joff was shot by arrows or had is belly cut open, similar to what had happened to the cats)

For my pleasure:

Ramsay Bolton

Gregor Clegane

Euron Greyjoy

Strategically:

Littlefinger

Varys

Roose Bolton

From what I can see, that'd be the best way to save the realm. Killing Roose leaves the north free of the fights that will be starting soon up there, or at least will give the Starks a better chance to get back on top. Littlefinger and Varys just cause way too much behind-the-scenes trouble and they need to go. That's the best I can do. Any other help the realm needs will have to be accomplished through some other means.

Archived