If Jaqen H'ghar let you choose 3 characters lives...

Bride of Fire

Of those still alive currently in the story...

1.) Roose, he's a cold-blooded traitor,in a very powerful position as Warden of the North, and Ramsay is a monster, but Roose is the more dangerous of the two. Without Roose, its only a matter of time before Ned's former banner man track him down and flay him for what he did to "Arya" and Lady Hornwood. I'll leave Ramsay up to the northern lords.

2.) Euron Greyjoy - because whatever he's up to, it's probably super evil.

3.) The Harpy - ;) so that can finally be resolved and Dany has no excuse to not get her butt to Westeros.

For no real reason:

1.) Melisandre - so she can stfu already

2.) Jon Connington - because he's a total douche and i don't like him

3.) Ungregor - so he can stay dead, already.

Strategically, if I was some obscure otherworldly force wishing for the good of the realm, my bets would likely be on Aegon for making the best ruler for Westeros. Now, that wasn't an easy decision; I was stuck between Dany and Aegon and leaning towards Dany until I considered her impulses and the danger of her dragons in ADwD. My deciding concept, however, was that if the threats to Aegon's throne were removed, he would be crowned and Dany might join her strength to his. With that in mind;

- Tommen; He's actually a perfectly nice kid, but between him and Aegon/Dany I think the latter would make for better rulers. This, secondarily, would leave Cersei powerless. Which is absolutely needed for the good of the realm.

- Euron; I won't even feel guilty for this one. I consider him and his motives a threat to the Dragon takeover; without his pushing, Victarion would likely be comfortable with just the Iron Islands.

- Stannis; I like the character, but I feel his rule would be harshly governed and detrimental to the realm.

My reasoning for offing Stannis stands the same for why I would guide Aegon to the thrown over Dany. If Dany was in power and heard of Aegon, I believe she could be fairly easily convinced that Aegon was an imposter and strike war upon him instead of taking him as a husband to end in a joint rule. If Aegon was in power, it would be uncontested that Dany was a Targeryen and additionally, she has dragons and a reputation of conquest. Aegon taking Dany as a wife is entirely rational and would be seen, all around, as the best move.

While I think Dany has wonderful motives as a ruler, I feel she is a little too idealistic and is concerningly influenced by those around her. Aegon's intentions, for now, seem clear-cut in his wish to regain the Throne. He's more of a wild card, but I believe that from what I've seen of his character, a combination of him and Dany ruling Westoros would be a harmonious and peaceful rule. He'd likely level out her idealistic nature and between them they could restrain the dragons.

Selfishly, I'd choose as such;

- Cersei - I can understand her paranoia and frustration at being trapped in a female body, but she's a twisted, crazy bitch.

- UnCat - Catelyn neither warmed nor cooled me, but UnCat is on a selfish rampage.

- Victarion - He's not a very nice man. I've been mad at him since he tossed a herd of pretty boys into the sea. */huff.*

Strategically, if I was some obscure otherworldly force wishing for the good of the realm, my bets would likely be on Aegon for making the best ruler for Westeros. Now, that wasn't an easy decision; I was stuck between Dany and Aegon and leaning towards Dany until I considered her impulses and the danger of her dragons in ADwD. My deciding concept, however, was that if the threats to Aegon's throne were removed, he would be crowned and Dany might join her strength to his. With that in mind;

- Tommen; He's actually a perfectly nice kid, but between him and Aegon/Dany I think the latter would make for better rulers. This, secondarily, would leave Cersei powerless. Which is absolutely needed for the good of the realm.

- Euron; I won't even feel guilty for this one. I consider him and his motives a threat to the Dragon takeover; without his pushing, Victarion would likely be comfortable with just the Iron Islands.

- Stannis; I like the character, but I feel his rule would be harshly governed and detrimental to the realm.

My reasoning for offing Stannis stands the same for why I would guide Aegon to the thrown over Dany. If Dany was in power and heard of Aegon, I believe she could be fairly easily convinced that Aegon was an imposter and strike war upon him instead of taking him as a husband to end in a joint rule. If Aegon was in power, it would be uncontested that Dany was a Targeryen and additionally, she has dragons and a reputation of conquest. Aegon taking Dany as a wife is entirely rational and would be seen, all around, as the best move.

While I think Dany has wonderful motives as a ruler, I feel she is a little too idealistic and is concerningly influenced by those around her. Aegon's intentions, for now, seem clear-cut in his wish to regain the Throne. He's more of a wild card, but I believe that from what I've seen of his character, a combination of him and Dany ruling Westoros would be a harmonious and peaceful rule. He'd likely level out her idealistic nature and between them they could restrain the dragons.

Selfishly, I'd choose as such;

- Cersei - I can understand her paranoia and frustration at being trapped in a female body, but she's a twisted, crazy bitch.

- UnCat - Catelyn neither warmed nor cooled me, but UnCat is on a selfish rampage.

- Victarion - He's not a very nice man. I've been mad at him since he tossed a herd of pretty boys into the sea. */huff.*

this is a joke right?

I share the opinion of many posters, but I'll try to be original.

- Godry 'Gianstalyer' (boasts of killing a giant while he was fleeing)

- Axel Florent (fails to become King's Hand, so proceeds to name himself Queen's Hand which is pathetic)

- Leo Tyrell (he is just so fucking annoying and a Tyrell)

Mmhm...let's see.

-Ramsay Snow.

-Roose Bolton.

-Randyll Tarly.

Honourable mentions....Euron Greyjoy. And Cersei. And Hizhdar. So Dany wouldn't have had to marry the darn guy.

And the Harpy.

If Craster, Joffrey, or Gregor hadn't been killed already, I would have easily added them to the list.

1st Tommen. The reason is Jaime aint the kingslayer he used to be its time for Margerey to claim that title.

2nd Shireen. The reason Patchface roaming the countryside is a great clown bogeyman for the kids of westeros.

3rd Harold Hardying. The reason Littlefinger would rather jump out the moon door than spend another year raising Robyn.

1) Patchface

2) Damphair.

3) Either Gyles Rosby, Victarion, Cersei or Robert Arryn. Basically anyone whose actions tend to be the same thing over and over usually with accompanying slogans or sound effects. Wait, a bunch of Dany's entourage also qualify.

I would think of it less as killing, more as editorializing.

Edit: but when I read it, and was thinking from Arya/Stark POV, the obvious candidates to me were Tywin, LF and either the Mountain or Joff.

Which in retrospect would have been mostly a waste.

Daenaerys; always hoping she would get struck by lightning or something (but then she'll probably just shrug it off thanks to her inmunity to electricity...)

Tyrion; after ADWD i don't care much about him anymore.

The High Septon; bah, don't care for that latest trend of religious power medieval-style and hope all that stuff ends quickly and swiftly.

Any other characters big and small that i'd like to be killed, i'd prefer if it were done in some dramatic moment by an enemy.

Daenaerys; always hoping she would get struck by lightning or something (but then she'll probably just shrug it off thanks to her inmunity to electricity...)

:lol:

Mine would be:

-Daenerys, of course, hopefully she is not inmune to Jaqen killing her :devil:

-I'd like to say Ramsay and Walder Frey but I'd love to see them "dead by Stark" so...

-Axell Florent, words are not enough to express how much I despise that sucker.

-Melisandre or Cersei or LF, damn, I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

This probably won't make my very popular but...

Bran Stark

Rickon Stark

Arya Stark

No, I'm not a Stark fan as you may have noticed. They all bore me to tears and while symphatic characters they seem like a waste of paper to me when compared with so many other interesting characters.

You would murder three young children because you find them boring? Right-o.

As for myself:

Ramsey the Bastard

Littlefinger

Qyburn

Not because I think they are boring. They are three of the most interesting characters in the series. It's because of the damage they cause.

Edit: I realise this thread is near a year old...

Archived