A role for Robert Carlyle?

WinterPaysForSummer

I could see him as Mance Rayder. Carlyle has that ability to snap on a whim while looking incredibly sexy and normal (she says fluttering). I don't think he's too old, Rayder is described as of middling height, slender, and sharp-faced with brown eyes and long brown hair gone mostly to gray.

I had really hoped he would be Davos Seaworth, but that isn't happening. MAybe if his ABC show doesn't last he will make it into Season 3 (assuming there will be one). He could play any number of characters well I think. IMO, he's one of the best actors coming out of the British isles.

I don't want to be rude...but I really must tell people that Carlyle isn't a good actor.

If you have seen as many of his works as I have...you will realize that he only has one "actor-mode".

And when I watched Stargate Universe I didn't see "Dr Nicholas Rush", I saw any other character he has ever played.

Did you join the board just to post this? Awww.

I don't want to be rude...but I really must tell people that Carlyle isn't a good actor.

If you have seen as many of his works as I have...you will realize that he only has one "actor-mode".

And when I watched Stargate Universe I didn't see "Dr Nicholas Rush", I saw any other character he has ever played.

I had really hoped he would be Davos Seaworth, but that isn't happening.

He's pretty close to what I thought Davos would look like but that ship (ahah) has sailed.

If not Mance, how about Rattleshirt or Varamyr?

Archived