Sexiest Person in Westoros

FacelessGirl

Uh muh guh! Someone else!

I wasn't going to admit it until someone else did first, so thanks for being the brave one, FacelessGirl.

Seriously, I don't get it. Maybe it's remembering how badass he was in Braveheart, even when he got his arm hacked off.

LOL I admitted to being attracted to Roose Bolton. I have to be brave now, littlespider, but I'm glad you agree with me. :lol:

I just kept imagining his appearance when he was younger and not so grey and got attached. :wub:

And then it helps that he is the Dad of HBO Jorah. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, anyone?

*delicate cough*

If one were so inclined, where would one find ASoIaF fanfic? Smuttiness is a-okay with moi.

:leer:

GRRM is massively anti-fanfic, so linking to it, discussing it or posting it is grounds for banning on these here boards... :(

...But there are only two big sites anyway (and an LJ community) so just Google it :P

The actor who plays Lord Commander Mormont also just had a nice run on the FX series Sons of Anarchy (some hotties on that show too). Once again, he was playing a BAMF. Excellent casting.

*delicate cough*

If one were so inclined, where would one find ASoIaF fanfic? Smuttiness is a-okay with moi.

:leer:

I've only watched a few episodes of SOA (cable comes and goes lol, but I NEED to watch atleast one season of it now. ;)

LOL I admitted to being attracted to Roose Bolton. I have to be brave now, littlespider, but I'm glad you agree with me. :lol:

I just kept imagining his appearance when he was younger and not so grey and got attached. :wub:

And then it helps that he is the Dad of HBO Jorah. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, anyone?

I am anti-Roose-hawtness but have you seen the gentleman who was cast in that role in the show? I gotta admit he's pretty cute, so I might yet be converted.

I am anti-Roose-hawtness but have you seen the gentleman who was cast in that role in the show? I gotta admit he's pretty cute. For yet another old guy.

I was just thinking about that in the Casting forum. Why are all the hot men older than 40 in this show? Exception being Jason Momoa... :drool:

And I don't agree with everything Roose does. I just think he's sexy. :lol:

Fanfic does seem to be a real source of irritation for authors/show runners. I can imagine why.

*whistling innocently* Nothing to see here. Moving right along.

Really, ladies? Roose Bolton?! The leeches, the whispery voice, the rape(s), the creation of that monster Ramsay. Ah, well to each their own my darlings!!

Fanfic does seem to be a real source of irritation for authors/show runners. I can imagine why.

*whistling innocently* Nothing to see here. Moving right along.

Really, ladies? Roose Bolton?! The leeches, the whispery voice, the rape(s), the creation of that monster Ramsay. Ah, well to each their own my darlings!!

Please don't judge me. It's embarrassing enough. :blush:

Not yet, 3LittleBirds. I have the app on my iPhone, but I seriously have no idea what to do with the dang thing. You're on there?

Yep, and FG too. We have a Sandor Sisterhood list we've started...you need to join! I have 1 acct. for professional stuff, and then I have 1 acct. I use just for following ASOIAF stuff. But I was thinking I could tweet some info to you :)

3LittleBirds,

re: Twitter, it's just KissedByBleach.

Sorry for the thread hijack everyone! Back to the discussion:

Sexiest Person in Westeros - how important is physical appearance to you when ranking people? I mean, really, looks matter but I notice a lot of people digging those unconventionally attractive because they're smart, ruthless, funny...all sorts of reasons. For me, I don't care how beautiful someone like Cersei Lannister is. Bitch is disgusting. : I

3LittleBirds,

re: Twitter, it's just KissedByBleach.

Sorry for the thread hijack everyone! Back to the discussion:

Sexiest Person in Westeros - how important is physical appearance to you when ranking people? I mean, really, looks matter but I notice a lot of people digging those unconventionally attractive because they're smart, ruthless, funny...all sorts of reasons. For me, I don't care how beautiful someone like Cersei Lannister is. Bitch is disgusting. : I

I think your opinion on Cersei is the majority. She personally makes my skin crawl. <_<

The way I imagined Stannis I wouldn't mind sleeping with him (even though I'm a guy, and even though he'd probably refuse).

Stannis is tricky, cause he's described as having a basically sexless relationship w/his wife, but it's implied that he's getting all kinds of freaky w/Melisandre...

I'd go for it though...he seems like the type that would have a lot of stamina and would be singularly focused on the task at hand ;)

A nice unconventional pick!

Stannis is tricky, cause he's described as having a basically sexless relationship w/his wife, but it's implied that he's getting all kinds of freaky w/Melisandre...

I'd go for it though...he seems like the type that would have a lot of stamina and would be singularly focused on the task at hand ;)

A nice unconventional pick!

:agree:

Archived