Sexiest Person in Westoros

FacelessGirl

Asha, specifically thinking of her introductory scene.

Daenerys had a few hot scenes, so she's an obvious choice.

I also dig red heads, and she was a great character, so Ygritte as well.

I like that you specify the introductory scene with Asha. That's a good way to break down Dany too.

When Dany emerges Unburnt suckling dragons, that was sexy as hell.

When Dany emerges as the president of the Team Daario fan club, that's lame. (Not bad writing, a very teenager thing to do, but give me the woman who has grown up past that stage please)

You are not alone in this assessment.

I need to find a Tyrion Lannister crush support group.

Do let me know when you find it! I'd love to join it...

Glad to know I'm not on my own on this one, thou! :D

I think for women I'd have to choose Ellaria Sand. She worships some type of Lyseni love goddess, doesn't she? Sansa refers to her as compelling.

Also, Chataya sounds very sexy.

As far as the men, I'd have to say the Viper. Oh, and Grenn.

I think for women I'd have to choose Ellaria Sand. She worships some type of Lyseni love goddess, doesn't she? Sansa refers to her as compelling.

Also, Chataya sounds very sexy.

As far as the men, I'd have to say the Viper. Oh, and Grenn.

Agree on Chataya.

Ok, maybe this is creepy, but I've gotta say it. I find Littlefinger to be hella attractive...especially once you take into account Aiden Gillen on the show. I've always dug him as a character. Even before the show I found him compelling in a strange sort of way, but now...yikes! :fans self: I've yet to decide if this makes me a totally screwed up person...

Others who really, uh, tick my box, as it were:

Sandor/The Hound: If you get it, no need to explain. If you don't, likewise.

Jaime: Cocky bastard, does it for me every time. I don't want to like him, but I can't help it.

Oberyn Martell: Sex personified. Ellaria Sands would have to be a package deal here, I believe. That will be fine.

Theon Greyjoy: Another cocky bastard. Love 'em.

Ok, maybe this is creepy, but I've gotta say it. I find Littlefinger to be hella attractive...especially once you take into account Aiden Gillen on the show. I've always dug him as a character. Even before the show I found him compelling in a strange sort of way, but now...yikes! :fans self: I've yet to decide if this makes me a totally screwed up person...

Jaime: Cocky bastard, does it for me every time. I don't want to like him, but I can't help it.

Oberyn Martell: Sex personified. Ellaria Sands would have to be a package deal here, I believe. That will be fine.

No worries about Littlefinger.

I'm attracted to Roose Bolton. You're in good company in the screwed up department. ;)

No worries about Littlefinger.

I'm attracted to Roose Bolton. You're in good company in the screwed up department. ;)

Oh my...that is, I believe a step further up the creepy ladder. Congrats! Although, I can almost see the appeal. Cold, calculating, mmhmm. Almost, but not quite.

Oh, but how could I have forgotten?! Another creepy, cocky bastard...Euron Crow's Eye. In fact, I wouldn't say no to Victarion either, tbh. Iron Born...yes, please!

Oh my...that is, I believe a step further up the creepy ladder. Congrats! Although, I can almost see the appeal. Cold, calculating, mmhmm. Almost, but not quite.

Oh, but how could I have forgotten?! Another creepy, cocky bastard...Euron Crow's Eye. In fact, I wouldn't say no to Victarion either, tbh. Iron Born...yes, please!

Victarion was one of my choices, too. Should I seek professional help? :lol:

Victarion was one of my choices, too. Should I seek professional help? :lol:

For Victarion? Nah. He's just your average, run of the mill wife-beater (although...to death! Hard core!), homophobe and all-round jerk. And he's the good Greyjoy brother!

He sounds horrific when you put it like that, but he's definitely got that certain something. ;)

Obviously, we both need professional help. But I'd much rather revel in our inappropriate crushes!

For Victarion? Nah. He's just your average, run of the mill wife-beater (although...to death! Hard core!), homophobe and all-round jerk. And he's the good Greyjoy brother!

He sounds horrific when you put it like that, but he's definitely got that certain something. ;)

Obviously, we both need professional help. But I'd much rather revel in our inappropriate crushes!

I wouldn't say he's the good one: just the less hung up on things, aside from his hate for Euron and or dead (Balon was killed).

But yes I did get that vibe which is why my attraction for him is a secret shame. But hey, here I can revel in it! Move over dusky chick... ;)

Yeah. Those cocky sons o' bitches do it for me. Jaime and Theon :drunk:

LF sparks my interest every once in a while. Of course, I like the strong, taller types like the Hound but LF has his moments...maybe it's the dark cunning personality and the fact that you don't know what he will do next :dunno:

Yeah. Those cocky sons o' bitches do it for me. Jaime and Theon :drunk:

LF sparks my interest every once in a while. Of course, I like the strong, taller types like the Hound but LF has his moments...maybe it's the dark cunning personality and the fact that you don't know what he will do next :dunno:

And of course, LF is really a cocky bastard as well, in his own way. He has such complete confidence in his own machinations, and does whatever it takes to get where he's going. I imagine him to be a very attentive lover, to make up for the fact that he's not a big, strong guy. Which is hot to me :)

Archived