Sexiest Person in Westoros

FacelessGirl

Of course, though I know several Sandor fans who would love nothing more than to caress his burned face and tug him into bed.

I can see where the Hound-love comes from, don't get me wrong; he's an awesome character... it's just very curious to see how hugely popular he is with women, in my opinion. :P

Call me crazy but yeah, I'd tug Rory McCann's Sandor Clegane into bed. Its all in the height, and that body. ;)

Oberyn is that rare character who, rather than admiring his sex appeal, I spend his onscreen time wondering what diseases he carries and shuddering at the thought. I understand why others think he's sexy but he honestly kinda grosses me out in that department.

I kind of agree with you. Yeah he is kind of sexy, but he it sounds like he banged anything with a pulse. Um, I'll pass. The Red Viper was more of a badass to me, not a sex magnet.

I kind of agree with you. Yeah he is kind of sexy, but he it sounds like he banged anything with a pulse. Um, I'll pass. The Red Viper was more of a badass to me, not a sex magnet.

Yeah girls! Agree! Don't get the Oberyn vibe at all... He was too free with it... and too cocky.. plus from what I remember his description wasn't all that appealing. Anyways, ooh and Faceless Girl, I'm kinda seeing the Roose Bolton thing a bit...:) He seems like he might be interesting where it counts away from crazy Ramsay :)

Call me crazy but yeah, I'd tug Rory McCann's Sandor Clegane into bed. Its all in the height, and that body. ;)

I imagine knights being built like the back rows of a rugby team. That wins automatic points from me.

I knew you ladies were smart but now you're competition!

Books and show: Sandor, no question.

From the show: Littlefinger. (put down the rocks, people!) He's intelligent, he's good-looking, and, owning all those brothels, he's got to know a thing or two. Yes, please!

Yeah girls! Agree! Don't get the Oberyn vibe at all... He was too free with it... and too cocky.. plus from what I remember his description wasn't all that appealing. Anyways, ooh and Faceless Girl, I'm kinda seeing the Roose Bolton thing a bit...:) He seems like he might be interesting where it counts away from crazy Ramsay :)

OMG you are so getting a friending, or whatever they call it on here! :D

FINALLY someone understands the allure of Roose Bolton. Get him away from the rabid dog Ramsay, and I guarantee he'd be awesome. ;)

And ditto on the Red Viper. Just no, please. Ick. ;)

How is it possible that no one has discussed the superior and smoking hot sex appeal of Dagmer Cleftjaw? Srsly.

Well, if that is what floats your boat darling... :P

FINALLY someone understands the allure of Roose Bolton. Get him away from the rabid dog Ramsay, and I guarantee he'd be awesome. ;)

:stillsick:

The Leech Lord? No judgment here but... the Leech Lord? I'll take my chances with Oberyn and syphilis, thank you very much...

The Leech Lord? No judgment here but... the Leech Lord? I'll take my chances with Oberyn and syphilis, thank you very much...

Come on... if there was a chance you could survive an encounter with Roose, you'd still take the STD Viper over him? Plus he believes in good health. That right there is a plus. ;)

Come on... if there was a chance you could survive an encounter with Roose, you'd still take the STD Viper over him? Plus he believes in good health. That right there is a plus. ;)

Yeah Alexia :) don't knock the benefits of a good leech, it cleans out all that bad blood. And those pale pale eyes ;) look at how content his fat wife is :P

Yeah Alexia :) don't knock the benefits of a good leech, it cleans out all that bad blood. And those pale pale eyes ;) look at how content his fat wife is :P

I hope we don't get banned for mentioning Fat Walda's satisfaction with the Leech Lord. Yes... it seems he is that damn good. ;)

Heh. The Cleftjaw doesn't get any love.

Count me in as one of those who doesn't get the Roose/Oberyn thing. Roose: pale, soft, squishy, and gross-sweaty. Like just gross. Oberyn: no. Just no. I'd rather bang King Robert, even though he's fat and probably carries VD.

The show has destroyed my perceptions of the characters a bit as regards their hotness: Tyrion, Jorah, Tywin, and Benjen are not characters I ever thought of as attractive until I saw the show. I currently have an unhealthy obsession with the sizzling hotness of fake-blonde Peter Dinklage in plate armor.

But bookwise, I have to say that Victarion is creeping to the top of my list. Yes, he's a murderer, a killer of children, and a raper of women. I can't explain it, but I'd be his saltwife anytime. :leer:

Jaime's up there as well, but only after he grows his beard and starts getting conflicted and tortured.

Tormund Giantsbane out of sheer attitude. Har!

And of course the Hound, duh. But I don't think his face is fucked up enough in the show. C'mon, he's supposed to be hideous enough to make little girls cry.

Archived