Sexiest Person in Westoros

FacelessGirl

You know who is all kinds of sexy on the show? Jory freakin' Cassel. His accent, his scar...dude's got it goin' on. Anyone else think so?

I don't remember him being described in the books...just how he dies. :crying:

Oh my God!! Yes! I totally had the hots for him on the show. Soooo incredibly sexy, and the fact that he was captain of Ned's Guard :bowdown: When he and Sean Bean were in the same frame it was too too much! Ok I'll stop, my keyboard is on fire!

You know who is all kinds of sexy on the show? Jory freakin' Cassel. His accent, his scar...dude's got it goin' on. Anyone else think so?

I don't remember him being described in the books...just how he dies. :crying:

OMG yes, I can't believe I forgot about him! He's one of the characters who did much better out of the TV show than the books, what a hottie :wub:

Yeah I was more annoyed at Jaime for that than pushing Bran! At least there is still plenty more HBO hotties to drool over ;)

I was too, and I still feel bad about that. I guess its because I knew it would happen, but I forgot Jaime killed Jory in the books. Yes there certainly are, but they are dwindling, especially considering the War about to happen. :worried:

I was too, and I still feel bad about that. I guess its because I knew it would happen, but I forgot Jaime killed Jory in the books. Yes there certainly are, but they are dwindling, especially considering the War about to happen. :worried:

In one season we lost Jory, Ned and Khal Drogo!

It really depresses me that Robb only has two more seasons :crying:

In one season we lost Jory, Ned and Khal Drogo!

It really depresses me that Robb only has two more seasons :crying:

Now Khal Drogo's death I did tear up. It was sad in the book and sadder to watch. Jason Mamoa is so gorgeous...

I think I'll have to go with Renly Baratheon and Oberyn Martell. I haven't seen the HBO series yet, so i'm basing this on how the characters look in my mind. Euron Greyjoy gets an honorable mention, because lets face it, eyepatches are sexy.

Jory Cassel! I loved his big, brown eyes, he was adorable! :wub:

I'm glad he got to see some breasts before Jaime killed him in the show. I almost cried after the episode ended...

The Jory-stares-at-breasts scene really made me giggle. I didn't know he was going to die (I got into the books via the TV series) so I did cry :crying:

Book Jaime. From what I remember about him, he's strong, beautiful, a pessimist & funny ... and you can't have him, so that would drive you nuts with lust.

Book Theon. Was made for sex, but too easy to get. Still, he knows how to work that thing, he has a wicked sense of humor -& he's a lot of fun to laugh at.

As for the show, Ive never been so attracted to so many men at once. On a show.

Or men that I wouldnt have thought I would be attracted to, like Jerome Flynn's Bronn. Up close, hes pretty weathered, but he has great eyes & a sense of humor.

The guy playing Jorah is also attractive; I see he's making big waves for it. Boys really seem to like him. It must be the voice.

Nikolas CW is not bad; he's got a nice frame. But I like his acting more than his looks. (He reminds me a little too much of Jessica Simpson, facially.)

Tywin! Im riveted to him whenever he's onscreen. Are you going to call me a grandpa-lover? Go ahead; call me a grandpa-lover.

Initially, I didnt like the guy playing Robb. But he's undeniably cute when he's shot from the front. And when he & Theon are together, they both make each other look a little better. I can see where they get the slash.

Theon, I think I need to skip Alfie Allen's appeal for the most part, because I think my husband's getting a little rankled that I've brought him up so much, lately. I've developed an unwanted little crush on him in the past few days. I will say this much, it's not the penis, it's the smile.

The biggest factor in sexiness is a sense of humor, period.

EDIT: Holy shit, I forgot Show Loras! He's the exception to the rule. But he looks so much like River Phoenix to me that Id forgive him his seriousness. Nice soft looking upper body, like Phoenix, too ...mmm. My Own Private Westeros.

Guys: Oberyn (preferably with Elaria); Satin; Jon and Robb; Rhaegar; Darkstar.

Gals: Arianne, Nymeria, and Tyene; Daenerys; Sansa; Val; Melisandre; Rohanne Webber; Margaery; Meera.

If we're allowed to add characters we haven't met (yet), but have been described by Martin, I would add Shiera; Visenya; Danelle Lothston.

I might add more later.

Book Jaime. From what I remember about him, he's strong, beautiful, a pessimist & funny ... and you can't have him, so that would drive you nuts with lust.

Book Theon. Was made for sex, but too easy to get. Still, he knows how to work that thing, he has a wicked sense of humor -& he's a lot of fun to laugh at.

As for the show, Ive never been so attracted to so many men at once. On a show.

Or men that I wouldnt have thought I would be attracted to, like Jerome Flynn's Bronn. Up close, hes pretty weathered, but he has great eyes & a sense of humor.

The guy playing Jorah is also attractive; I see he's making big waves for it. Boys really seem to like him. It must be the voice.

Nikolas CW is not bad; he's got a nice frame. But I like his acting more than his looks. (He reminds me a little too much of Jessica Simpson, facially.)

Tywin! Im riveted to him whenever he's onscreen. Are you going to call me a grandpa-lover? Go ahead; call me a grandpa-lover.

Initially, I didnt like the guy playing Robb. But he's undeniably cute when he's shot from the front. And when he & Theon are together, they both make each other look a little better. I can see where they get the slash.

Theon, I think I need to skip Alfie Allen's appeal for the most part, because I think my husband's getting a little rankled that I've brought him up so much, lately. I've developed an unwanted little crush on him in the past few days. I will say this much, it's not the penis, it's the smile.

The biggest factor in sexiness is a sense of humor, period.

EDIT: Holy shit, I forgot Show Loras! He's the exception to the rule. But he looks so much like River Phoenix to me that Id forgive him his seriousness. Nice soft looking upper body, like Phoenix, too ...mmm. My Own Private Westeros.

I won't call you a grandpa lover. I have a mild attraction to the HBO Old Bear. Am I weird?

Nikolas CW is not bad; he's got a nice frame.

I'm straight, but he's pretty high up on my "Man Crush" list

I know a guy who looks almost exactly like him, and it's quite creepy

I won't call you a grandpa lover. I have a mild attraction to the HBO Old Bear. Am I weird?

Uh muh guh! Someone else!

I wasn't going to admit it until someone else did first, so thanks for being the brave one, FacelessGirl.

Seriously, I don't get it. Maybe it's remembering how badass he was in Braveheart, even when he got his arm hacked off.

Archived