Unbroken asoiaf limited edition on ebay

And one sold about a month ago for 2,600. Crazy stuff. I thought that was high at the time. I was wrong.

Also, did your set show up yet? That Feast signature page isn't right, but it might just be a generic image they found online and put on the listing.

And one sold about a month ago for 2,600. Crazy stuff. I thought that was high at the time. I was wrong.

Also, did your set show up yet? That Feast signature page isn't right, but it might just be a generic image they found online and put on the listing.

It has not arrived yet, but how is the signature page not right? It looks like the one from my current set I believe.

The Tom Canty Signature should be at the top of the page, above the George R.R. Martin signature and over the wing of the top bird. Under George's signature is the book number. At least that is the way it was on both copies I have seen.

The Tom Canty Signature should be at the top of the page, above the George R.R. Martin signature and over the wing of the top bird. Under George's signature is the book number. At least that is the way it was on both copies I have seen.

Hmm I just now noticed what you meant. I just e-mailed the seller, that would be weird if the signature wasn't there.

Well, good luck with it. Worst case maybe you can contact Canty and get him to sign it if you pay shipping costs. I can't find any website, but you might be able to have SubPress put you in touch with him.

My own copy has an issue as well, there is a bit of "water damage" if you will. I think the ink was still wet on some of the initial glossy pages when they were put together, as I can't imagine how somebody would have spilled a bit of water on the pages. Brand new book when I got it, so I know it was a manufacturer defect and not a previous owner. Unfortunately I just recently purchased, so I'm pretty sure a replacement is out of the question, so I just deal with it. All this is to say that the quality control at Sub Press is not flawless.

Well, good luck with it. Worst case maybe you can contact Canty and get him to sign it if you pay shipping costs. I can't find any website, but you might be able to have SubPress put you in touch with him.

My own copy has an issue as well, there is a bit of "water damage" if you will. I think the ink was still wet on some of the initial glossy pages when they were put together, as I can't imagine how somebody would have spilled a bit of water on the pages. Brand new book when I got it, so I know it was a manufacturer defect and not a previous owner. Unfortunately I just recently purchased, so I'm pretty sure a replacement is out of the question, so I just deal with it. All this is to say that the quality control at Sub Press is not flawless.

I received word back from Kuenzig Books, the sellers of my set, and they just checked and said it does not have Canty's signature and are sorry that they did not catch it before. They are going to contact Sub. Press to see how they can remedy the issue.

John Kuenzig has a pretty stellar reputation in the collectible book market. I'm pretty sure he will make this right for you. Shouldn't be too much trouble for them to contact Tom Canty to sign this.

Yeah I am not too worried, I talked to John on the phone yesterday and he is going to get in touch with Bill at SubPress.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived