WorldCon Reports thread

Can anyone put board names to the following folks who were knighted in Reno 2011? Or if this is your board name please post :)

-Ser Alaina

-Ser Allen

-Ser Casey

-Ser Cody

-Ser George the Other

-Ser Josh

-Ser Molly of the Ketchup

-Ser Natalie

-Ser Sarah

-Ser TJ

-Ser Tyler the Swift

I know Lady Narcissa and Knight of the Wood were knighted and I believe Makotohanabi but wondering if they were attributed to one of the above.

Thanks!

Lodey I have video of almost the entire knighting ceremony from Reno. I haven't uploaded it to the Internet (and don't worry JetBoyGirl I won't be) but when I get some time at the weekend I will find a way to get it to you.

There is also video of the knighting ceremony from Australia which is on Youtube, I can send you the link if you haven't found it already.

I know Lady Narcissa and Knight of the Wood were knighted and I believe Makotohanabi but wondering if they were attributed to one of the above.

I am not any of the names you listed. My real name was used when I was knighted but I would prefer to have my board name used if it is going to be listed anywhere. Thanks!

Thanks MG - that would be great. Was surprised at the lack of photos from Reno - I thought I had saved a bunch. The videos would be great to keep and review for records but not posted.

Lady Narcissa - ok thanks, I didn't know your first name so didn't know if any of those who were knighted was you. Will list you as Lady Narcissa. Reno was filled with Sers, regardless of gender, and first names eheheh.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone put board names to the following folks who were knighted in Reno 2011? Or if this is your board name please post :)

-Ser Alaina

-Ser Allen

-Ser Casey

-Ser Cody

-Ser George the Other

-Ser Josh

-Ser Molly of the Ketchup

-Ser Natalie

-Ser Sarah

-Ser TJ

-Ser Tyler the Swift

Thanks!

Ser Alaina and Ser Natalie were from my group of girls, but I don't think they've been on the forums. We are all planning on being at the Texas Worldcon in 2013 though. (It looks like Chicon isn't going to work out for most of us.) Let me know if you want any other info from them.

Archived