Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

Monday. The you being willing to hammer Kalaw thing. at the end of the day yes you said you would hammer, but you where not convicned and you where basically waiting for Malc to show up. Malc showed up, and had kalaw in and innocnet band, like faraday. we needed 2 more votes. Kalaw was not in a position to hammer.

When Faraday removed his vote it was early in the day - which is when his quote is refereing to (I think) Ya know when we nearly lynched him for not playing ball and voting for an uncountered rolled player. No-one was gonna hammer at that time. there was too much of day left.

And in case you all decide that I'm just, I don't know, lying for the sake of lying or something, remember the reason we don't have nights as such is because of time constraints. My changing target did not hold up the day start. If I had to guess, I'd guess that's why it went through.

Monday and everyone I guess. Do you believe that Masonity is the kind of player who would fakely claimed to have guarded someone without first checking the timing of his posts to see if he could be arround at that time a reason to guard that player came up?

I think Massoinity is more careful than this when evil. Ask yourself what reasons he had to pick Faraday over other players to be his CI if he really is evil. Why not his master unless you believe Faraday is Masonity's master?

And if Faraday is my master, why isn't the game already over? With Kalaw voting Pebble and us both actively posting, an evil me would have jumped straight on to pebble, closely followed by an evil Faraday. He then could have killed either Monday or Kalaw, then we vote the other one off tomorrow.

That's the key; it just doesn't make any sense. Other than as a last minute ploy to try to cast doubt I guess?

I would guess the mix up with the kill would be beacue the Mods not being arround when day ended. read their PM's forgot or mixed up the times. Posted the scene, then realised their mistake. of course by then its too late to correct the real death so they let it slip?

Monday and everyone I guess. Do you believe that Masonity is the kind of player who would fakely claimed to have guarded someone without first checking the timing of his posts to see if he could be arround at that time a reason to guard that player came up?

I think Massoinity is more careful than this when evil. Ask yourself what reasons he had to pick Faraday over other players to be his CI if he really is evil. Why not his master unless you believe Faraday is Masonity's master?

I don't know what kind of player he is. I've played 2 games with him and he was NKed or lynched real early in both of them I think. I don't think he's been guilty in any games I've played.

It has crossed my mind that faraday could be his master, but I haven't really organized my thoughts. There is a lot going on around here today. My phone is ringing off the hook. I'll be back in a hour or two.

But this I know, unless there was a mod mistake, Masonity did not guard Faraday.

It has crossed my mind that faraday could be his master, but I haven't really organized my thoughts. There is a lot going on around here today. My phone is ringing off the hook. I'll be back in a hour or two.

But this I know, unless there was a mod mistake, Masonity did not guard Faraday.

If Faraday and Masonity where both evil I Monday would have been lynched and the the game would be over

changed I to Monday. yeah I'm getting confused who had the votes

Possibly.

He's down as not with Monday symply* because he had him in tier 1 and was pushing for him at one point, but I guess you've claimed you'd do the same thing, so it isn't entirely sympossible**.

*Yes, I know, groan, bad joke.

**Okay, doing it again in the same sentence was quite symply unforgivable.

Note to players: further puns of this magnitude of awfulness will result in modkills. No exceptions.

Also, night actions have to be in by the end of the day, not before the morning scene is posted. There was no mod slip-up last night, the actions in place when the hammer vote fell were carried out.

Archived