Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

Are you saying that you feel that Faraday has said a whole lot of nothing and he looks innocent to you? Care to expand on that? I don't get it.

Who said that saying saying something important to us equals behaving innocently?

Faraday is totally inno. Because of thinking about some plans, because he plays the same as me (mostly) when I'm inno.

So, if I will write my tiers, I will do something like that

Tier 1: Monday, Masonity, Pebble

Tier 1.5:Malc, Stevonicus

Tier 100: Faraday.

Malc is not in the first tier just because of my gut.

Stevonicus, because of being absent.

And yeah, choosing from the first three I don't know whom to choose.

Unvote

Eh, though everyone's reacted fairly okay to the plan except for Monday who's reaction I thought was a little 'Oh fuck, um um HEY THEY'RE NOT ONLINE PLAN SHUT DOWN MOTHERFUCKER' in tone. well actually it's not at all like that in tone, but that is my humorous interpretation :/

If there's a problem with this plan, it's a balance issue. Not a game issue.

If it's later considered to be not in the spirit of the game, well, this is a mini game. They are for trying stuff out and finding boundaries aren't they?

Screw it. I think we HAVE to follow the plan. I'm a ROLED player.

It is Day One, Seven players remain: kalaw, Monday, Faraday, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus,Pebblethat Hides.

4 votes are needed to lynch or go to night

1 vote(s) Faraday (Pebble)

1 vote(s) Monday (Masomity)

1 vote(s) theMalcolm (Monday)

Players not voting: TheMalcolm, Stevonicus, Faraday, Kalaw

If everyone goes along with your plans, you'll either have:

3 non ri claims (guard, healer, symp)

4 non-ri claims (3 RIs and killer)

or

4 non ri claims (guard, healer, symp, killer)

and 3 non-ri claims (3 RIs)

Obviously, in scenario 2, all 3 RIs are CIed. So obviously we'll have only 3 non-ri claims.

This gives us a 1/4 chance of hitting a killer in day 1. (7 players)

It gives us a 1/3 in day 2 (5 players)

and a 1/2 in day 3 (3 players)

The killer has to target someone in the non-RI group. That means there's a 1/3 chance of a no kill, and a 1/3 chance of them offing their symp.

So there's a tiny chance that on day 3 we lose. It's much more likely that they have either no-killed due to a successful guard, or offed their symp.

On day 4, we win.

So we're risking the killer managing to survive to the final 2 non-roled, AND not targeting their symp and killing the healer without him managing a heal. The chances of a killer win is next to 0.

The big problem is the MIA player and Malcolm. Although I trust Stevonicus will get back on at some point this game day, and if at least 1 or 2 people will be around when malc gets up we might be able to swing it anyway. To be perfectly honest, if steve gets back soon we'll actually KNOW which camp malc is in, and when malc gets up, we'll know which camp steve is in. If it's 4-2 they are in the roled camp, if it's 3-3 they are non-roled. Just through the process of elimination.

ps. If the killer claims roled, the RIs are proven to be RIs by being the only 3 claiming RI. We know there are 3 RIs. At that point, with 3 RIs in the game, it'll be pretty hard to lose anyway :P

This went right over my head. I need to pick my kid up from school and run some errands pretty soon. Then I'll try to understand this again. I'm a little slow on the uptake. Will everyone still be here is a couple hours? Do we need to do this now?

This went right over my head. I need to pick my kid up from school and run some errands pretty soon. Then I'll try to understand this again. I'm a little slow on the uptake. Will everyone still be here is a couple hours? Do we need to do this now?

I'll be here for approximately 3 hours.

Although if Kalaw is ignoring the plans all I've done is massively increase the chances that I'll die before day 2 again :-p Even last game, when I did survive, I was announced as being dead. :-p

Oh, guys, forget about your plan.

The mafia isn't the game of "everybodyshows their role and town win or lose because they believed uncorrect healer"

Don't even want to look at these plans.

Edit: So I don't promise to cooperate with you according to your plan. Just because there would be no fun.

We've already started, it. If you're roled and failed to claim you're basically allowing the symp/killer a free pass.

It is Day One, Seven players remain: kalaw, Monday, Faraday, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus,Pebblethat Hides.

4 votes are needed to lynch or go to night

1 vote(s) Faraday (Pebble)

1 vote(s) Pebble (Kalaw)

1 vote(s) theMalcolm (Monday)

Players not voting: TheMalcolm, Stevonicus, Faraday, Masonity

Imma be here on and off.

Archived