Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

Guys, you said that I'm not a team player? :)

Are you kidding me?

You tried to make the plan real, but you don't confirmed the plan with everybody else. Is it team play?

Even that, I'm not sure that plan works.

When we lynch peson what do we get - a full role or just inno/scum?

It's optimal play,to go with it. If you're town.

That'd require a TON of co-operation between people who can't message each other, wasn't something likely for both to realise, and wouldn't have been much of an issue until you had put the seed out there.

Because you've mentioned it in fact, I'd ask that no-one post until Kallaw lets us know whichc amp he falls in. In case he's trying to signal to his master/symp what he wants them to do.

There's a smallc hance you've screwed the plan anyway, and if you are innocent that pretty much means that you've taken away our best chance of a win. :|

Hal Balachandran – You stare sullenly at the virtual crowd. As the chief aide to the President of the United Planets, you are well practised at this. You have spent a career trying to convince successive Presidents to use the United Planets as something more than an obscure talking shop, and to use their Presidencies for more than mere posturing and measuring of the largest cookie baked on each of the seven worlds represented by the agency (the micrograv ovens of the asteroid belt produce the biggest, as you have seen attested). You have spent a career wasted, in other words, and your fruitless meeting with Mayor Whis K Jack, a vain attempt to convince him, a man of known ability to act and get results to stand for the Presidency himself. It was not to be, and you left Mard dejected and intending to ask for early retirement. You find it no great surpise that you are facing rejection and death in this process – a miserable cock-up of an end to a miserable cock-up of a career. You savagely curse the name kallaw to yourself but soldier on anyway; you have always done your duty

No. Your plan to do smth without me is screwed.

I like to play mafia. With logic, feelings, reading posts etc. If you want to solve math tasks - I may give you as a lot as you wish.

So, the plan isn't perfect. And not all cases were checked by you. For example - 5 RIs ?

It's your fail guys.

I tried to stop you from claiming, to think.

You just claimed. is it good? I don't think.

And, if there will be 3 roled with a killer the chances to win are 50%. Not as big as you thought.

And more than it, smth like 50% in case 5 RI.

Kalaw I agree Masonity should have waited and got consent from most of the players (yeah we couldn't wait for Malc and who knows when Stevo will turn up) but once the plan is in action its too late to stop. We have to go through with it to do anything else harms us. do you not understand this?

I want you to stop claiming and think.

Once he claimed is it FOR SURE that everyone else should claim?

And once he claimed he will lose just because I don't want to play the game this way.

If I'll start to play by your plan you will get from me just my votes and nothing more. It's my position.

what the hell is this

do i look like kevin spacey

does this look like the feature film 'the negotiator'

NOPE

Oh, and the beauty of no alts? I don't have to repress my :p's Pebble can tell you how hard I find that, from some of our chats when she's modded. :-p

Plus I can over-post without it being a huge "that's masonity" tell too. I like altless!

i was gonna call you scum for all the :-p 's eventually

Archived