NCAA Basketball 2011-2012

Rhom

This is looking like it's over, but I'm liking are chances in Maui. Taylor's finally getting under control, our freshman point guard Naadir Tharpe was a bundle of nerves in the first half, so the experience should do him well, and Robison is just phenomenal.

Also, gotta say that I love the thinly veiled Duke recruiting pitches disguised as ESPN promos.

You guys have been getting a nice little recruiting commercial this half too. How about an interview with national champions Chalmers and Robinson? Or our celebrities sporting KU gear in the house, Paul Rudd and Jason Sudeikis? Fucking ESPN and all of their Missouri grads...

Its not over yet, but its starting to settle into a rythm now that seems consistent.

I have been impressed with Kansas. They obviously don't have the talent that Self usually rolls with, but they play as hard nosed as any team I've seen. They'll do well in the rest of the pre-conference schedule and into Big 12 play.

You guys have been getting a nice little recruiting commercial this half too. How about an interview with national champions Chalmers and Robinson? Or our celebrities sporting KU gear in the house, Paul Rudd and Jason Sudeikis? Fucking ESPN and all of their Missouri grads...

After hearing Dickie V talk about UK's schedule coming up visiting ESPN later this week, I'll have to make sure that I tune into ESPN radio to see if they'll be on.

Its not over yet, but its starting to settle into a rythm now that seems consistent.

I have been impressed with Kansas. They obviously don't have the talent that Self usually rolls with, but they play as hard nosed as any team I've seen. They'll do well in the rest of the pre-conference schedule and into Big 12 play.

We're going to get a lot better as the year goes on. Not as much as you guys, but this is going to be a fun team to watch. Kind of like our '09 team in that I really enjoy watching the games because we're not the favorite in every single one.

I asked the same question a few posts above. I don't know which is which.

I'm guessing the dashed line is the college line. It looks less permanent than the full arc.

Archived