Who do you want to win the Iron Throne?

Ser Malthred Storm

For me it is Stannis at this point. He is strong and noble, even though he will rule with an Iron Fist. Also the fact that Davos is his Hand speaks for his case.

BUT, if Dany reaches Westeros with her dragons and conquers the realm I would also be satisfied since Dany is also goodhearted and the realm will probably know peace. She does need to do a bit of growing up, because I don't think she's able to rule the realm at this point without good council.

But i know this is al dreaming, let's see who's still playing the Game after the Winter and possible attack of the Others.

Stannis would be my first choice due to the fact that he responded to the needs at the Wall and for that reason I think he is a good guy. However, I'm only 1/3 into FfC and haven't caught up with the rest of the population and he may do something stupid. Tyrion is my second choice since I thought he did a great job as an "acting" Hand. I also feel sorry for him and how no one really cares about him cause he's a dwarf and not so pretty.

George said in at Comic Con two years ago that he likes the idea that Tolkien put into his work of a "bittersweet ending", in the LOTR books, obviously the world is saved, the ring destroyed, but when the Hobbits go back to the Shire its completely destroyed by war (in the movie everything good and happy). So I think a fan favourite will be on the Iron Throne by the end of it, but there will be huge ramifications along with it.

I would LOVE for Dany to rule, but it just seems impossible. The perfect Queen ruling all of Westeros with a kind but firm hand, winning the love of her people? Naaah, I can't imagine GRRM would ever let something nice like that happen. More likely she'll drown and I'll curse GRRM for killing one of my favorite characters. (Again.)

IMO, perfect ending is this: Dany flies to the Wall and burns up all the Others and the wights with her dragons, then recieves the Iron Throne for saving the kingdom; after the battle, she makes Jon Snow a legitimate Stark, and he becomes King in the North.

I want it to be Jon Snow. I believe all the predictions point towards him and I also believe that he was born to Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark and was not Ned Stark's bastard. That makes him a Targaryen and the Iron Throne his by rights.

I want it to be Jon Snow. I believe all the predictions point towards him and I also believe that he was born to Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark and was not Ned Stark's bastard. That makes him a Targaryen and the Iron Throne his by rights.

Cersie deserves it, she has done so much work. The targs got destoryed so they dont deserve it, stannis is a pussy, starks are a bunch of idiots. Only house that deserves it is the lannisters. Id say freys to just because i like them.

Ahh... finally I can post here (just registered yesterday).

Anyway, I just finished A Feast for Crows on Saturday, so my opinions are based on what I have read so far.

I want Stannis to win the Iron Throne. I really started to like him when he came to the Wall. He was the only one who really cared about the situation up there. I want him to start retaking the North and putting control back into the Starks' hands. Maybe Sansa would rule the North if/when she marries Harry the Heir? Like I said I've only read through Feast so I don't know what happens with Bran or anybody else in A Dance with Dragons. That book arrives at my house in a couple of days.

I have to say I would love for Jon to get off the wall (he should now have sufficient reason) lead a wildling attack against Ramsay's rear while he's fighting Stannis and conquer the North with the help of Stannis and the Manderlys. With the will coming up (hopefully) from the Neck, along with some of his principle bannermen (Maege Mormont and Galbart Glover, also Howland Reed) he should be pretty powerful...can't see anyone but the already dead boltons and maybe Dustin getting angry at that.

I also REALLY want to see Jorah Mormont return to Westeros and join the fight against the Others with Longclaw...while John gets his hands on a reforged, blood red Ice. Dragonsteel vs. Others anyone?

you r right.

he is the song of ice and fire. song= son ice=lyanna fire= rhaegar

Archived