Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Not really. The vote was serious, but I found it strange no one commented on it.

Unicorn had the biggest bandwagon. Seems a good reason, right?

You could have asked me about it earlier though, y u not do dat?

I thought the reason I didn't ask was implicit it my post. I thought it was a joke since you followed with a "NOBODY FUCKING HAMMER OKAY!"

I only asked because you seemed like you wanted to be asked. Like you had some insight I hadn't seen.

Plush - not really original, no. Variation on a theme, more-like. Bah - I know it sucks to come back and people have already commented on what you want to say. Not everything can be original, but Rag Doll just seems like going with the flow at this point. Same with Unicorn.

I only asked because you seemed like you wanted to be asked. Like you had some insight I hadn't seen.

I appreciate this. It means a lot. Seriously. <3. Thanks. <_< So happy right now.

No but seriously, all my posts are 100% serious. I'm not some sort of plaything (okay, lol'd at my own joke)

Jack for parroting others (looks to make sure there are no mirrors around) I know this has been mentioned, but it seems it has been largely ignored.

Eh - heh...late to the party. So, if you're a parrot of some one whose accusing someone of being a parrot, what does that make you?

So you know he's going to flip scum? UH OH looks like you slipped. GG.

Damn, you caught me. :P

Plush - not really original, no. Variation on a theme, more-like. Bah - I know it sucks to come back and people have already commented on what you want to say. Not everything can be original, but Rag Doll just seems like going with the flow at this point. Same with Unicorn.

I guess I don't fully understand what you mean then. I can see how they are similar. So what is wrong with my pressuring Rag Doll for more.

Eh - heh...late to the party. So, if you're a parrot of some one whose accusing someone of being a parrot, what does that make you?

The difference being, dear sir (and again you were late :P ) I acknowledged that I was repeating something that had been said, but in my opinion, pretty much overlooked by everyone else. I wanted more attention brought to this fact.

It is Day 1.

18 players remain:

Action Figure, Barbie, Chatter Phone, Dinosaur, Jack In The Box, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

10 votes are required to lynch, or 9 votes are required to go to Night.

1 Vote for Barbie (Truck)

1 Vote for Chatter Phone (Rag Doll)

1 Vote for Dinosaur (Mr. Potato Head)

1 Vote for Jack-in-the-Box (Slinky Dog)

1 Vote for Mr. Potato Head (RC Vehicle)

1 Vote for Rag Doll (Plush Animal)

1 Vote for Robot (Jack-in-the-Box)

1 Vote for Slinky Dog (Dinosaur)

4 Votes for Toy Unicorn (Stick Pony, Lego Man, Robot, Action Figure)

6 players not voting:

Barbie, Chatter Phone, Puppet, Rubber Duck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

I guess I don't fully understand what you mean then. I can see how they are similar. So what is wrong with my pressuring Rag Doll for more.

There's nothing wrong with you pressuring Rag Doll, in fact I applaud it. It's just that you seem to have chosen a couple of the most talked about suspects and went with it. Fitting in with the crowd and not causing a stir. It's just a profile that trips alarms for me.

There's nothing wrong with you pressuring Rag Doll, in fact I applaud it. It's just that you seem to have chosen a couple of the most talked about suspects and went with it. Fitting in with the crowd and not causing a stir. It's just a profile that trips alarms for me.

Well it was them or the two who seem to be trying to scum hunt the most, or those who haven't posted enough or at all. At 7 hours into the game, pickings are still a little thin.

The difference being, dear sir (and again you were late :P ) I acknowledged that I was repeating something that had been said, but in my opinion, pretty much overlooked by everyone else. I wanted more attention brought to this fact.

Oh...really? You would make number three as I recall. As for your most recent reference, are you really suggesting that a post that's posted withiin a minute of the previous post can be claimed a legitimate parrot? I am flattered at the suggestion I can one process that quickly and two type that fast.

Number two - explained. I didn't get Lego's question. Done and done.

Number one - inane, which is why I didn't address it. I thought we were all pitching in our thoughts on whether the miller should claim as well as those with voting issues. And the insane thing had been left up in the air.

But, yeah, Lego-Man was a genuine question. I was a complete dumbass not to realize what he was asking.

What are you saying here? In what universe would it be better for a psychiatrist to check at random rather than to check among the people/person who claims insanity. How would a narrower pool for the psychiatrist be a bad thing?

In a world where they have equally narrowed the pool for the killers. While its an all roled game, there are only a set number of roles where insanity really makes sense, and they are roles that are likely to be targeted, no?

Unicorn and Potato have both seemed way too defensive to comments from Robot and others. Both have tried to over-explain what were probably just random day 1 accusations. Unicorn may have seen a bandwagon forming on him the first time he came to the thread, so at least he would have a reason to be nervous. As for Potato, no one had even voted for the guy. Mr. Potato Head

-grammar edit

Hey doll, my accusation of defensiveness was from when I logged in, not to comments. Get your facts straight when parroting other peoples thoughts, okay? :)

Of the two... I would be more comfortable lynching the unicorn, but a potato lynch i would also not mind. Yet not ready to vote on them just yet, still many people have not posted... and I'm still waiting for the chatter phone to chat a bit ;)

No pun intended..... obviously..

I shouldn't call someone doll, then reply to a doll. But still, this is so middle of the road they could use you to paint the line! I don't like at all.

In a world where they have equally narrowed the pool for the killers. While its an all roled game, there are only a set number of roles where insanity really makes sense, and they are roles that are likely to be targeted, no?

I'm not gonna lie. This answer gives me a bit of a headache; I kind of feel like you owe me a couple aspirin. I would imagine that if the people who are insane had roles that would be targeted they might be a little more apprehensive about saying "Hey! I'm insane!" But, I've never played in a game where insanity was a feature so I have no clue what roles they are more likely to be given.

Well it was them or the two who seem to be trying to scum hunt the most, or those who haven't posted enough or at all. At 7 hours into the game, pickings are still a little thin.

Who seems to be scum hunting the most to you and what have they done to earn that distinction?

Rag I'm feeling extremely confused about you right now, when you get back could you explain some of your reads

So, I am relying un pure gut feeling right now. Nothing much to go on. I honestly don't have a strong case, or any case at all, against anyone. But as I read the dino, snake and puppet, something in my cotton-stuffed belly moved, as if I had sniffed some scum. And us dolls are known for always answering the call of the cotton... Oh and potato and unicorn also managed to move my cotton as I read through them. I could just be wrong, as it has been known to happen, but if we don't trust our gut, then... what's the whole point on day one?

Archived