Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Barbie - I hope you're still here. Give us at least a few suspects before you leave?

After my quick re-read, the people that are leaning towards suspect are the Potato, Plush Toy, and Dino. I really didn’t understand on how everyone jumped on Rag doll. Gotta go now…

Yeah 15 pages of mostly shitty jokes and we've barely scratched the surface of day 1. Spam posts are anti town. All these posts that contain nothing but an unfunny alt joke just make for tedious reading later on. I'm prone to this kind of BS myself, but let's make a conscious effort to keep it under control.

Yeah 15 pages of mostly shitty jokes and we've barely scratched the surface of day 1. Spam posts are anti town. All these posts that contain nothing but an unfunny alt joke just make for tedious reading later on. I'm prone to this kind of BS myself, but let's make a conscious effort to keep it under control.

I agree to a point. The first half of day one, it doesn't bother me. After that, it is just not helpful. I have only every played here, and that is part of the fun for me, before things get serious.

In the Games forum, click on the total number of posts for the thread, it will break down the number of posts per person.

Edit, plush answered.

Plush, your lips greatly disturb me, its like some horrible cartoon anus.

On the list of threads in the games forum, click on where it says 'X number of posts' towards the right side of the screen. It will give you a current list.

eta: yeah, that.

Thank you!

because it is just too scummy to come around and join a wagon on my name (when I actually had written him down on my ugh list), but then he does not vote for me, perhaps waiting for the right time. Had he voted for me it wouldn't have been that scummy imo. He seems as if he were trying to avoid making enemies, whilst "contributing" at the same time.

Ok, but couldn't literally the same thing be said for you? You've only placed suspicion on two people that already had momentum building against them (potato and unicorn) but haven't voted for either, and it seems like your doing the "appear to be contributing without making any enemies" thing just as much as Dino.

Rag Doll could just be a town reacting poorly under scrutiny but he confuses the hell out of me. Throwing an OMGUS vote at Dino and accusing him of doing exactly what you're doing doesn't help much.

You want me to read myself? Or Lego Man?

You can just give thoughts on whomever you like. But what do you think of Mr Potato and Robot?

I kinda have a town read on Rag Doll, might as well put it out there. it's weak but the reactions under pressure look like town rather than scum.

Thor - what sticks out at me about Plushie is that he's very aware that he's accusing people of things he is doing himself. He hasn't really delved into his thoughts and they are superficial and doesn't put any pressure even on his suspects - just floating along now that he's made some 'original' observations.

To be honest, other than Potato's first few posts, he hasn't given me an evil tingle. I haven't cleared him, but I might let him pass today. Unicorn is still not sitting right with me. Rag Doll confuses me more than sets off alarms. Yes, objectively there are some FM tells or whatever, but overall I'm not feeling it. Then again ... I just

You can just give thoughts on whomever you like. But what do you think of Mr Potato and Robot?

I kinda have a town read on Rag Doll, might as well put it out there. it's weak but the reactions under pressure look like town rather than scum.

Lego Man: Has jokes tossed in with his serious posts; He starts with a lot of questions and rule clarifications and seems to concentrate on those that will effect the votes; He starts asking people pointed questions after that, but still seems helpful. Even when he's asking questions he seems "nice". Overall, if I had to say something negative about him, I think it would be he seems to work hard at not pissing anyone off. I am not sure I hold that against him. I have an overall good opinion (feeling) about him.

I will get to the others next.

While I understand what you are saying about Rag Doll, I can't help but feel "she doth protest too much". But there are likely to be much stronger cases than that in the next 20+ hours.

Archived