Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

yes.. that's that... but the question is if they get a pm from the mods once the psychiatrist "treats" them, in order to see if they truly are or not insane...

So bottom line.. if you got something about insanity in your pm, then it means that you are either sane or insane, it needs to be clarified by the psych.. but if you didn't get something of sorts, no need for the psych in the first place.. you just know you are sane...

Am i making myself clear? That's what I understood about it all. Any one else thought of this the same way?

So to me the question to the mods still stands.. when a psych "treats" someone.. do they get a pm confirming or dismissing their sanity? or does the psych have to figure out a way to let them know?

The psychiatrist stuff later is confusing, but yes, I understand the insanity the same way you do. If we did not get a message stating that our sanity is in question, we are sane.

Barb - with the Miller claim, it's not a free pass if someone claims Miller. It's just that if it comes up later, we won't be surprised/confused by it. At this point I doubt there is a Miller.

I agree. I think only one person hasn't posted since the miller should claim was brought up earlier.

Fly-by before my parting for a while. After a quick-re-read, am I the only one that doesn't like the miller-claiming today? Doesn't seem like a good strategie to me. The killers can just decide for one of them to role-claim this. If there is only one miller, yes, the miller can then counter-claim. But what if there isn't? What if there is more than one miller? So you can have like 3 people role claim miller. "Oh yes, we'll believe you all!" or we just lynch them all?

Optimal miller play is to claim Day 1.

Everyone has posted? So we've no miller. Dandy.

edit: butchered my sentence behind the quote.

Maybe the wording was unclear, but a psychiatrist would receive the result of Sane/Insane when investigating a player. The player himself would not be informed of his sanity.

Also, no one knows if he's insane. However, if you were not told that there is a chance you may be insane, you may safely assume that you are sane.

It is Day 1.

18 players remain:

Action Figure, Barbie, Chatter Phone, Dinosaur, Jack In The Box, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

10 votes are required to lynch, or 9 votes are required to go to Night.

1 Vote for Barbie (Truck)

2 Votes for Dinosaur (Mr. Potato Head, Rag Doll)

1 Vote for Jack-in-the-Box (Slinky Dog)

2 Votes for Mr. Potato Head (RC Vehicle, Chatter Phone)

3 Votes for Rag Doll (Plush Animal, Robot, Dinosaur)

1 Vote for Robot (Jack-in-the-Box)

3 Votes for Toy Unicorn (Stick Pony, Lego Man, Action Figure)

5 players not voting:

Barbie, Puppet, Rubber Duck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

Wait, Barbie - did you suggest that there might be multiple Miller claims? In what scenario do you see this happening, because ... *brain hurts*

We might have a miller combo with something else, ex miller bomb, to balance the role out. So there might be more than one miller combo, thus more than one miller role.

Archived