Ever dream about the series?

Sound_of_winter

I've had many weird dreams about ASOIAF since I first read the series. Some just silly, some actually terrifying.

I specifically remember one I had a long time ago where Dany's dragons were burning down my house and me and my siblings were hidden in a closet, hoping they'd go away (that was a scary dream...). And last week I had a dream where it was revealed that Gendry was actually Rhaegar in disguise or something, and even in the dream I thought that was completely ridiculous. XD

The only one I really remember having was after reading about the Battle on the Blackwater. I dreamed I was a soldier for Stannis, and I was on a ship giving the best battle speech of all time. The men were shouting and applauding, I was going on about how we would take back King's Landing from the incestuous filth that controlled it and that the Red God was on our side. Only to look up and see a jar fall from the sky and hit our ship. My first thought: "That can't be good..." Needless to say the ship went down and I woke up when I jumped in the water.

I was in a book store looking for TWoW and couldn't find it anywhere. People were walking out of the store with it in their hands and I was getting really annoyed. My dad appeared and told me to buy something else, because we had to go. I tried to tell him that I needed to find the book, but he wouldn't listen, so I just went around the store looking for it frantically.

Then I woke up and realised that the book wouldn't be released for a very long time.

I'll often dream of just reading the books, it sucks because I can't understand the words either, however my favorite asoiaf dream was where I was dating Sandor Clegane ;)

Wanna hear my bizzarre dream? Well, here goes.

I was standing on rock, and an army of angry Northeners and People of Dragonstone were marching on Dreadfort. Shireen was leading them and there was an endless army there. Some of the more prominent figures were Wyman, Davos, UnEddard, UnCatelyn, UnRobb, Arya, Sansa, UnJon, Robert Arryn and several others that aren't important.

Anyway, they successfully captured Ramsay, when Theon & Jeyne appeared on a horse from nowhere. Bran and Meera were on the other horse.

Theon climbed down and shouted "I didn't kill them, see! We demand to flay Ramsay!"

Bran climbed down next, and his legs were completely healthy and he and Meera had feelings for each other.

Bran present a small knife, and Theon pointed towards it.

Ramsay tried to escape but Asha, who also appeared out of nowhere, grabbed him and warned him not to try to escape.

Then Stannis and Melisandre stepped out of the fog holding hands and singing some religious hymns.

Then, from the fog, a clearly visible flag appeared, with Twin Towers on it.

"The Freys! They came to kill us all!" everybody screamed.

But when the flag bearer came out, it turned out to be Wyman and his daughter Wylla. Head of Walder Frey was above the flag

"They tried to run." Wyman said laughing, The Hound style "But they weren't fast enough."

I had a dream once that Rorge was chasing me in the Hound helmet (For some reason I knew it was Rorge, not Sandor) Was scary as hell.

He didn't catch up, but you know how in a dream the atmosphere can terrify you more than the actual event? It was like that, petrifying!

I dreamt I went to a vacation with my husband to some fishing willage in the north,very much like Newfoundland.There we encountered some fishermans who looked like they just walked out of one episode of Deadliest catch and one among them was Sandor Clegane.I couldn't stop staring at him,so he noticed but didn't say a word.He was always silent,never said a word, and just kept looking at me whenever we were around the ships.Once my husband and I were on the ship when the storm came and a lot of people fell overboard and I saw Sandor was in the water too and my first impulse was to swim to him first and try to save him first.Ofcourse he wasn't in any danger and just looked at me strangely when I tried to help him.The next day he was in front of some shed looking at me,intesnly, and went inside.I realised it was an invitation.So for the next few days he did the staring and entering the shed and I knew what that ment and felt guilt and kept thinking about it and finaly I gave in and went inside after him one day...So to cut the long story short I dreamt I cheated my hisband with The Hound.

God this sounds so bad :blushing:

I had a dream that I was wielding a flaming sword and I was cutting my way through zombies the STARS were bright during my dream and I smelled something that was SMOKING might have been the SALT that was on my steak I had for dinner.

All the damn time too be honest. Though it's usually the same dream, I'm basically Tyrion's lackey. I just follow him around and help him plot stuff, fluff his pillow, and play cyvasse with him. What can I say when I dream of the sunset kingdoms I'm not very aspirational....

• 3 months later...

Archived