Who will save Jon Snow?

THE INDIGO

I do not buy into Mel's kingsblood bit. Blood doesn't make a king and being a king doesn't change the blood. It matters of inheritance, yes. We do not know that Mel can give the kiss. It is possible but she has yet to show any healing know how or the want. I do not believe Jon is dead.

Exactly, we don't know if Mel can give the kiss of life. I think Jon is very much alive, he was in shock and warged ghost. His body is still alive although wounded but appears comatos, Mel will attempt the kiss just as Jon hops back into his body. Given Mels gift of misinterpreting everthing, she will assume that she is responsible for saving Jon with the kiss, when in fact he was simply unwarging. This may be why the show added the scene with Mel meeting Thoros and being astounded that Thoros accomplished the kiss. She will fail, but hilariously think she succeeded :rofl: :rofl:

He got stabbed. He is dead. I cannot see any reason why he should be still alive. Him maybe being Rhaegar's son and mabye AA is not a reason as long as it is not proved. Sure, his death is not confirmed, but it looks like he is. Even if he survived the attack, his own men still want to see him dead. They could easily finish him.

Also, the situation between the Night's Watch and the Wildlings will probably escalate because except Jon all the other high NW officers don't want the Wildlings to be on this side of the Wall, while the Wildlings will rage after the attempt on Jon's life. Stannis has left only idiots and weak men behind, so they won't stop the escalation that will kill Jon eventually in case he survives the first attack.

He got stabbed. He is dead. I cannot see any reason why he should be still alive. Him maybe being Rhaegar's son and mabye AA is not a reason as long as it is not proved. Sure, his death is not confirmed, but it looks like he is. Even if he survived the attack, his own men still want to see him dead. They could easily finish him.

Also, the situation between the Night's Watch and the Wildlings will probably escalate because except Jon all the other high NW officers don't want the Wildlings to be on this side of the Wall, while the Wildlings will rage after the attempt on Jon's life. Stannis has left only idiots and weak men behind, so they won't stop the escalation that will kill Jon eventually in case he survives the first attack.

It will be Craster's Keep Part Duece

Yeah, I agree. I feel like too much is always made out of the exact number and nature of his wounds, when really there's no conceivable reason for his attackers to relent until he is well and truly dead. I'm currently in the "he wargs into Ghost while dying" camp. If he is resurrected in a similar manner to Catelyn, coming back exactly the same as he was before, I might throw the book at the wall.

Or we have the , he's not really Jon. Perhaps another illusion. There is a lot that can happen, warging, kiss of fire, someone intervenes on his behalf that wasn't there at the start. Or he could really be dead, and being a stark, it magically affects the wall causing more blood shed and woo for the night's watch. I like Jon, but I'm trying to keep some distance with the narrative. God knows how GRRM will fuck with our brains.

Or we have the , he's not really Jon. Perhaps another illusion. There is a lot that can happen, warging, kiss of fire, someone intervenes on his behalf that wasn't there at the start. Or he could really be dead, and being a stark, it magically affects the wall causing more blood shed and woo for the night's watch. I like Jon, but I'm trying to keep some distance with the narrative. God knows how GRRM will fuck with our brains.

I seriously do not understand how the theory that it was not Jon even works. Was the narrator of the chapter whose head we were in not Jon? Or was the narrator not the person that was stabbed? Illusions work to fool those on the outside, we as the reader with the character POV are on the inside.

Archived