The Official Appreciation Thread for Victarion Greyjoy, first of his name

Gingerly Grumkin

So I was reading a "list of your favourite characters" and alot of Victarion popped off, so how cool is this dude? The best out of his strange family? Will he blow that horn? Do you like his red priest? Will he try to rape Dany? Can he become king of fucking everything?

ETA - no profanity in threat titles is allowed. m.

Haha i wish Asha Had laid theon and then revealed to him she was his sister would have been fucking hilarious to see reek's reaction....

Hey just my dark fantasy dont burn me :lol:

hmmm... fantasize away friend. Now, why would that Red Priest bull shit him? Does he not fit the description of Azor Ahai?(like every other character)

I kind of love Victarion's chapters, and yeah, can't wait to see him get screwed over. Hard. He's gonna arrive and try to blow the horn, and the dragons are going to burn his face off. (I hope.)

Wrong thread, this is the Appreciation Thread--

Wrong thread, this is the Appreciation Thread--

I appreciate his face getting melted off? :dunno:

No but really, I do like his chapters and his story, even if he's a dick. He doesn't fuck around, and is at least straightforward about how much of a dick he is. Respect.

Victarion is a bad, bad man. He has no sympathy for others. He's a rapist and murderer. He laughs at rape, he commits rape, and he burns people alive. He is also, arguably, really dumb. All of his strengths lie in beating the crap out of other people. He feels sorry for himself for feeling like he was obligated to beat his wife to death.

All of the above reasons are why I feel terribly, terribly guilty for thinking Victarion is One. Awesome. Motherfucker.

You are too much for me, Victarion, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you!

But you are planning revenge on your terrible brother (though it probably won't work out). You are freakishly tall and muscled. You smash shit with axes. You have rage attacks at monkeys. Your indifference to pain leaves me speechless. Your vicious threats to others are creative and awe-inspiring. And you have a smoking hand. Awesome.

Viva Victarion! :bowdown:

I can't say he's my favorite Greyjoy, but he does have certain qualities I like, and I respect your gusto for the man, so I'll play along.

Despite tolerance for rape-i-ness and his beat his wife to death-i-ness and his burn women alive-i-ness, he is a badass warrior, and straightforward. He isn't sleazy like Euron, who just creeps me out, and with Victarion, you get what you see, which is rare in Westeros. He's also possible got some sort of Hellboy-style fire-arm-from-hell now, so that should be cool, if he can use it in a fight. He's kind of reminiscent of Drogo, like what it would have been like had we had any Drogo POV's.

If I do remember correctly, he cried like a bitch whilst he killed his wife, and only disdains enemies who are pussies or weirdos. And I don't get how Moqorro is playing him. He's an honorable man as far as the ironmen go. But yeah he's a bit of a dumbass, and I see him running into a trap Euron's laid out. But he might rise again, stronger, and kill his brother.

So, anyone wanna answer my questions about the horn, red priest, etc? lol no pressure

He won't rape Dany. Probably some shit will happen to him before he can blow the horn. Won't become king of shit. He's alright. The red priest I'm not sure about, seems legit, definitely could be something Euron would pull. He's cooler than his brothers, but I think I like Theon better.

Archived