The Seed is Strong

Gingerly Grumkin

A mans last words should not be taken with a grain of salt especially not from a great man like The Hand of The King, Lord Jon Arryn. Gendry was not the only bastard, Edric Storm is a spitting image of his father as well, and im sure their were many more bastards who looked like Robert more than a Lannister. Did Jon really die thinking about Gendry? He was def not talking about Robert, but...

• 10 months later...

The seed is strong is one of my favourite and one of the most important/significative lines in all Martin's saga: it's where all begun, and where all will end!*

*(I think that someway this line will be used to reveal once and for all the truth about Jon's paternity... so no R+L=J, sorry!)

The seed is strong is one of my favourite and one of the most important/significative lines in all Martin's saga: it's where all begun, and where all will end!*

*(I think that someway this line will be used to reveal once and for all the truth about Jon's paternity... so no R+L=J, sorry!)

Are you saying what I think you're saying? :stunned:

This ^

The big question that comes to mind is why would Lyanna be so worried about Ned keeping that a secret until the end of time? That aspect makes more sense if Rhaegar is Jon's father. You also have the fact Jon doesn't have the strong Baratheon features. I'm not saying this is impossible, but it leaves some big problems to be answered. Interestingly this would still make Jon eligible to sit the Iron Throne.

Archived