Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

I just don't think that what he did (vote you for defending Falwell) looks worse than what some other players have done.

So it's hard for you to believe that another player may have another opinon? :)

Consistency please?

I am completely consisent. Yeah, I might lynch Tarlet easily, if needful, still I am not willing to prefer him over you and Hetherspoon.

And do you think aggressive necessarily means town?

Absolutely.

Toland, why are you looking to tie vote leaders? It doesn't seem like anybody's going to get lynched any tome soon.

Didn't want there to be a defacto leader to sway people's minds.

It's day 1, dude.

And did you fail to note other reasons coming after that?

I get that it's day 1 and you don't need a strong reason. I looked back and found where you called him wishy-washy. So 2 reasons. From the start of the day and nothing since then has changed your mind. Hetherspoon (or possibly Hunt) have been just as wishy-washy if not more so. Also, I just don't have a good gut feeling about you.

Good day people who were not blessed to have a badass as I.

I will be your new representative from House Willum, as the old one unfortunately had to step down because. I’ve taken account of your exploits and hi-jinks, and will now enlighten you with my obviously superior opinions. Prepare to be amazed.

Ok, now that I got the awkward role playing and forced avatar jokes out of my system, let’s get to it shall we? After a swift perusal of the thread, these are the names that jump out at me.

Saltcliffe: I mostly feel good about Saltliffe. They endured some early heat while still looking like they were scum hunting, and I got a mostly genuine feeling from him.

House Falwell: Yeah, count in with the people who are less than…convinced by their portrayal of a newer player. As to their relative scum factor, hard to say. It’s hard to read anything past their rather…obfuscatory posting style. Hopefully future posts will be more constructive.

House Grafton: Ahh Grafton, a mystery wrapped in an enigma. What does Grafton really think? What makes them tick? No one really knows. Mainly because they don’t tell us. I’ve written more in this summary of Grafton then Grafton has all game. They’re being remarkably tightlipped about they vote the way they do. This makes it frustratingly difficult to get a read on they’re behavior. Clever FM avoiding the Day One quagmire or RI short on time contributing as best they can? Could go either way honestly

Heatherspoon vs. Hunt

I must admit I found Hunt’s initial argument bizarrely aggressive. I don’t understand why Heatherspoon’s posts were more objectionable than Toland’s or Tarley. Heatherspoon’s post about lynching innocents or whatever definitely stood out as odd , but I don’t think it deserved such a hostile attack. It seemed a little OMGUS-ey.Also, Attacking people for weak cases/contributions at the start of Day 1 always rubs me the wrong way. Seeing their continuing arguments has made feel better about Hunt and worse about Heatherspoon. I can’t really see a FM being this aggressive early, and H-Spoon’s attempt to defend themselves certainly didn’t help.

House Ryger:

Honestly, Ryger bugs me. He rang the most scum bells on my first read through. His contributions so fluffy, for lack of a better word. He asks a lot of questions, but doesn’t really say anything, which provides the illusion that he’s hunting. He attacks easy targets ( the ever so popular Heatherspoon and the hyper aggressive Hunt, and people with low post counts.) I have no trouble moving my vote off Saltcliffe and onto Ryger from the time being.

None of the other houses made huge impressions on me. Toland bugs, but it’s more of a gut feeling than anything I can pin down. Everyone else blends together, but I’ll look over them now to see if anything pops out. I'll be around for awhile to discuss things before I cast my final vote, so feel free to tell me how wrong I am about everything. :P

EDIT: Because Ryger is not a muppet dictator.

We could compromise on Grafton, you know. I'd get some personal satisfaction out of that.

The only problem with lynching Grafton is that we wouldn't get much information at all from it. Which was his plan in the first place. :mad:

His posting style is irritating as fuck and I definitely agree with dropping him later if he doesn't improve. It's just that today it'd be better to get someone we have easier reads on.

It is day 1

11 players remain: House Bettley, House Falwell, House Grafton, House Heatherspoon, House Hunt, House Ryger, House Saltcliffe, House Tarley, House Toland, House Umber, House Willium.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for House Hunt (House Heatherspoon, House Ryger)

2 votes for House Heatherspoon (House Grafton, House Toland)

2 votes for House Umber (House Falwell, House Saltcliffe)

1 vote for House Saltcliffe (House Bettley)

1 vote for House Toland (House Umber)

1 vote for House Grafton (House Tarley)

1 vote for House Willium (House Hunt)

1 vote for House Ryger (House Willium)

5 hours and a bit.

You may not have a mod arround then. Whoever is lynched if your rolless and would like to join the throng in the spectators please PM me when you die.

I looked back and found where you called him wishy-washy. So 2 reasons.

Strange. Even after looking back you didn't notice that my main point against Saltcliff was him unvoting me so easily? As we know from previous game, stubborness is town tell.

Is Toland still your top suspect or has that changed at all in light of what's happened? I'm curious about why there's so little interaction between you two; then again, you haven't really posted much or made very original observations.

No, Toland is not my top suspect. The last posts I read of him seemed good.

I'm ok with either a Heatherspoon or Hunt lynch. Both are a little odd and have had a lot of interaction today. I don't have time for re-reads, so that's the most you'll get from me. The reason why I chose Heatherspoon over Hunt is that I liked Hunt's posts the most, although I don't agree with some of the stuff he says.

eta: don't expect any new posts from me until tomorrow morning.

eta2: and seriously, don't lynch me.

Strange. Even after looking back you didn't notice that my main point against Saltcliff was him unvoting me so easily? As we know from previous game, stubborness is town tell.

I did see that the wishy-washyness was because of the vote, but didn't really see your point because I had a generally good impression of Saltcliffe from the first time I read through that.

I read it again and I see what you mean. I don't agree, as i still have a null/positive read on Saltcliffe, but I see why you think that.

House Falwell: Yeah, count in with the people who are less than…convinced by their portrayal of a newer player. As to their relative scum factor, hard to say. It’s hard to read anything past their rather…obfuscatory posting style. Hopefully future posts will be more constructive.

well wat do you mean constructive?

Archived