Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

It is day 1

11 players remain: House Bettley, House Falwell, House Grafton, House Heatherspoon, House Hunt, House Ryger, House Saltcliffe, House Tarley, House Toland, House Umber, House Willium.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for House Toland (House Hunt, House Ryger, House Umber)

2 votes for House Heatherspoon (House Grafton, House Toland)

2 votes for House Saltcliffe (House Willium, House Bettley)

2 votes for House Grafton (House Saltcliffe, House Tarley)

1 vote for House Hunt (House Heatherspoon)

1 vote for House Umber (House Falwell)

It gave me pause and made me wonder if this was all a well-coached, played-up act on Bettley's part, not necessarily by Falwell. However, I will admit that I do not have enough conviction in this scenario to make Bettley my final vote come lynchtime, unless something drastically scummy happens.

Translating:"I am too wishy-washy to make a decision, especially after my previous decision was critisized and I had no choice but to step back".

Translating:"I am too wishy-washy to make a decision, especially after my previous decision was critisized and I had no choice but to step back".

Nope, I am saying that I have my eye on you but do not feel comfortable enough to cast my vote for you D1 eta lynchtime.

And your criticism was not the reason I decided to step back.

Anything to say about the last 15 hours? You've been gone a long time.

Also, your sig - :lol:

Heh, I've been trying to make sense of those hours. Don't really get the symp stuff and it seemed like everyone was talking about nothing. I find the reactions to Grafton's votes curious.

Nope, I am saying that I have my eye on you but do not feel comfortable enough to cast my vote for you D1 eta lynchtime.

And, Falwell, it's exactly what we call being wishy-washy here.

And your criticism was not the reason I decided to step back.

What was the reason, then?

Ok, I am out for next 10-12 hours, don't miss me.

Okay. Want to explain? Or should we just guess?

Not much to explain. I think the reactions to Grafton might be one of the few useful things that happened while I was away. I'm curious to see his next moves as well as those of the people who reacted to him.

Back -

Heatherspoon – You’re posts are freaking horrible. You have almost entirely 0 content, and the FEW scattered content seems like it’s throwing shit in the air. What do you think about Bettley, Falwell, and Grafton?

Same thing could pretty much be applied for Toland, to a lesser extent.

And I am not too worried about it.  It just makes it hard to judge Grafton if he doesn't give you anything to work with.

So, maybe you should try attackng a little? And if he' still giving you shit, vote for him? And if he doesn't care, push for a lynch? Becuase saying "Oh, player A doesn't want to talk to me. I can't evaulate him" is pretty sucky.

Back -

Heatherspoon – You're posts are freaking horrible. You have almost entirely 0 content, and the FEW scattered content seems like it's throwing shit in the air. What do you think about Bettley, Falwell, and Grafton?

Same thing could pretty much be applied for Toland, to a lesser extent.

So, maybe you should try attackng a little? And if he' still giving you shit, vote for him? And if he doesn't care, push for a lynch? Becuase saying "Oh, player A doesn't want to talk to me. I can't evaulate him" is pretty sucky.

Why are you so angry? Kind of seems forced.

Why did you ask Heatherspoon specifically about Bettley, Falwell, and Grafton?

Not much to explain. I think the reactions to Grafton might be one of the few useful things that happened while I was away. I'm curious to see his next moves as well as those of the people who reacted to him.

Do you suspect Grafton?

Do you suspect the people who attacked Grafton?

I'm honoured for playing a mafia game with Oracle of Delphi. Thanks for sharing your wisdom, I hope you will share your reasoning too.

Tarley

What's with the post and run? Do you have anything else to say? Or are you just completely focused on Grafton?

Archived