Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

It's just that in one post you questioned the pressure on me and then quoted the same Hunt quote as me, although you nitpicked a different part than me. The paranoid part of me is worried that you could be posing as my symp to get me lynched, and then look good for defending me once I flip inno.

If this is all just crazy talk then :hug:

Just don't be evil when you flip, or I'll be looking rather bad :P

It's just that in one post you questioned the pressure on me and then quoted the same Hunt quote as me, although you nitpicked a different part than me. The paranoid part of me is worried that you could be posing as my symp to get me lynched, and then look good for defending me once I flip inno.

Do you honestly think there's a symp this game? (question to everyone, really)

Last time we had a game of 12 it was just 2 FM straight up, and there's only 11 this time. Symp seems excessive.

If this is all just crazy talk then :hug:

This post looks genuine. Feeling good about Salty.

Saltcliffe - what do you think about them?

Hate it. I mean, it was tolerable during the RP joke voting period, but we're not there anymore. And yes, I used the word "contributions" loosely. They don't offer any reasoning or thought process behind them, which makes it difficult to judge both him and the seriousness of the vote. Also some of you may be able to figure connections based solely on voting patterns but not me.

I had been waiting for someone particularly fishy to come along to move my vote, but it's staying for now. Until he bothers to make an effort to elucidate us on his thoughts.

Bettley, what are your thoughts on Grafton's contributions?

Null.

I'd say only player who actually tried to contribute up to date is

Falwell, who looks like a pretty innocent newb. I won't give a damn for every others' contribution, myself included.

Archived