Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

Heatherspoon, you've kept your vote on Hunt for a long time. Hadn't "anything better" come along in the meantime that you would've wanted to pressure?

Now it has. While I am admitting some serious OMGUS feelings for Tolland right now, I truly did not like the way he edited out the reason I stated I voted and just left the vote there and called me out for it.

I don't like Garland and have called him out for his vote, but I do think it is style and not scum,

I think Umber and Tarly need a good look at. I have time now to do that :)

Okay. So why are you voting for him? And who do you suspect?

When I voted him, I thought maybe that would force him to play and post more. That plan, as you can see, failed. Since I got no big suspects right now and unvoting doesn't make sense, I will keep my vote there for now.

For suspects I haven't got much thing. Gotta do some reread.

Woah.  Angry and defensive.  Huge overreaction.

Hunt

For a second there I thought to myself who the hell are you :P (it's true I don't remember people much unless I interact with them :blush:)

Also, I am just wondering why Heatherspoon is expecting to throw grabage at people and expect himself to be on the Pedistal of The High King.

Umber pretty much looks the best so far. Grafton looks off, but I wouldn't hang him just yet. I'm looking over Bettley right now, because, while I know he posted some stuff a while back, I can't seem to remember anything much from him at all.

Why does Umber look the best to you? Reviewing his last five posts, three were about Grafton's posting style being a null tell, a sentiment shared by several before him. The other two were questioning your votes on Heatherspoon, which others have also wondered about.

Nice way to edit out the reason for my vote. Has to be the scummiest thing I have seen yet!

No, I kept the relevant part. "Until something better comes along" is as soft as it gets. You say me editing that post is the scummiest thing you've seen yet, but no vote my way. Seems like you are afraid to seem OMGUS.

Hunt and Toland, you've both come back with a laserlike focus on Heatherspoon. Do you even have anyone else you're looking at?

I thought Umber's vote was a little easy.

I like Ryger.

Why does Umber look the best to you? Reviewing his last five posts, three were about Grafton's posting style being a null tell, a sentiment shared by several before him. The other two were questioning your votes on Heatherspoon, which others have also wondered about.

Meh. I'll admit it's mostly gut, but when I was re-reading he popped up as seeming to try and scum-hunt genuinley so far.

Umber—not a lot of content, nothing really original, but somehow I kind of like his posts

Tarley---he’s here now and hopefully will post something that can be judged—so found the lacks all content

Ryger---nothing yet, but I would like to keep an eye on him, not going to deny a gut feeling making me wary. He spams more than I do and it feels off to me.

edit: (liKe, not lie)

No, I kept the relevant part. "Until something better comes along" is as soft as it gets. You say me editing that post is the scummiest thing you've seen yet, but no vote my way. Seems like you are afraid to seem OMGUS.

I clearly stated my feelings for you are OMGUS. No denying it.

Hunt is a lot more fun to watch as he gets votes. and with 15 hours to go, I can indulge myself a little longer with the Hunt vote. ;)

eta: plus I would be voting with Hunt and man does that feel wrong

Ok, let's try this again.

It is day 1

11 players remain: House Bettley, House Falwell, House Grafton, House Heatherspoon, House Hunt, House Ryger, House Saltcliffe, House Tarley, House Toland, House Umber, House Willium.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for House Toland (House Hunt, House Umber)

2 votes for House Heatherspoon (House Grafton, House Toland)

2 votes for House Saltcliffe (House Willium, House Bettley)

2 votes for House Hunt (House Heatherspoon, House Ryger)

1 vote for House Grafton (House Tarley)

1 vote for House Umber (House Falwell)

1 vote for House Bettley (House Saltcliffe)

I clearly stated my feelings for you are OMGUS. No denying it.

Hunt is a lot more fun to watch as he gets votes. and with 15 hours to go, I can indulge myself a little longer with the Hunt vote. ;)

I know you did, but didn't back it with a vote. That contradicts your earlier statement that you'd vote Hunt until something better comes along. To me, it seems like you don't want to add fuel to the fire.

Again, your pressure of Hunt is undermined by things like "I can indulge myself a little longer". I percieve it as a non-serious vote.

Grafton--- style differences. In my opinion, he is hard to read if he doesn’t give justifications. Unless he posts more, I won’t be able to judge him. (as I have already stated, but you looked past those posts for some reason)

Bettley—Not feeling that good about him. He seems opportunistic, fluffy and OMGUS. I’d vote him off the island.

Falwel---not enough posts yet to judge

I know you did, but didn't back it with a vote. That contradicts your earlier statement that you'd vote Hunt until something better comes along. To me, it seems like you don't want to add fuel to the fire.

Again, your pressure of Hunt is undermined by things like "I can indulge myself a little longer". I percieve it as a non-serious vote.

It is a serious vote, but that doesn't mean I am not enjoying his reactions to it. Sorry if my flippant remarks make it seem not serious, but it is. I talk that way to keep the fun.

A vote with nothing to back it up does nothing.

Eh. I definitely don't like the style, but I wouldn't say it does nothing. A vote is pressure either way and the guilty will squirm, regardless of how well it's backed up. You're not gonna see a ton of essays on day 1 anyway, so I think it's a little more permissible at this stage in the game.

Archived