Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

I actually saw his vote as genuine :dunno:

It was actually one of the best reasons for voting someone we've had. Yes, it might seem oppurtonistic, but it can be geuine.

Hunt saw my vote on Hetherspoon as genuine and says it's one of the best reasons for a vote so far. He also goes middle-of-the-road by saying it could be opportunistic. Overall I get the impression that he feels it's genuine.

Umber pretty much looks the best so far. Grafton looks off, but I wouldn't hang him just yet. I'm looking over Bettley right now, because, while I know he posted some stuff a while back, I can't seem to remember anything much from him at all.

Meh. I'll admit it's mostly gut, but when I was re-reading he popped up as seeming to try and scum-hunt genuinley so far.

Then he goes on to say that Umber looks the good and explains it by saying that he looks like he is scum hunting. Umber has placed a vote on me and said some vague thing about keeping an eye on the Grafton reactions.

If you didn't like the vote on me, then what exactly do you like about him? Also, I don't think you've come up with an opinon of Bettley yet.

I asked Heatherspoon about those because, while they have been active (well as active as people are getting <_<), he seemed to barley mention anything about, well... any of them! He seems to be kind of snipping from the fence, and the only major things he's done is mostly centrilized around him. Self-centered much?

Do I have to point out what's wrong with this post? Oh, I do? It's that you have been mostly defending and being self-centered too. As Ryger pointed out, over-defensive.

Since I don't have two votes, Hunt.

Hunt saw my vote on Hetherspoon as genuine and says it's one of the best reasons for a vote so far. He also goes middle-of-the-road by saying it could be opportunistic. Overall I get the impression that he feels it's genuine.

Then he goes on to say that Umber looks the good and explains it by saying that he looks like he is scum hunting. Umber has placed a vote on me and said some vague thing about keeping an eye on the Grafton reactions.

If you didn't like the vote on me, then what exactly do you like about him? Also, I don't think you've come up with an opinon of Bettley yet.

Do I have to point out what's wrong with this post? Oh, I do? It's that you have been mostly defending and being self-centered too. As Ryger pointed out, over-defensive.

Since I don't have two votes, Hunt.

.... You're... point?

1- I was trying to understand the reasoning behind Umber's vote. Don't get hypped up ;) I don't think you're genuine or anything. And the fact still stands that you haven't gave me a good reason to remove my vote. But I picked on Umber to see why he thinks that vote was bad, where it didn't really seem fishy to me.

2- Yea, I said Umber is genuine. Do you disagree? Care to share why? Because from what I've seen, he's done a lot more effort and seems to be a lot more interesed in finding the FM than you. Or anyone else for that matter. Except maybe for our Oracle of Delphi ;) 

Eh. I definitely don't like the style, but I wouldn't say it does nothing. A vote is pressure either way and the guilty will squirm, regardless of how well it's backed up. You're not gonna see a ton of essays on day 1 anyway, so I think it's a little more permissible at this stage in the game.

Willum, can you please share you're thoughts on pretty much anything so far? Do you wanna pressure anyone and make them squirm? Anything? You seem to be rather wishywash and seems to be disinterested in looking for the scums.

ISO on Bettley I’d like to point out:

-Seems to reather ask a lot of oppurtonistic questions.

-The only player he seems to think has put a genuine try is Fal. Which I slightly disagree with. He seems to be too quick to clear Fal.

Still, can you explain in an understandable way why you have voted me? I don't think I am only player who is wondering.

This post is really horrible. It seems extremely paranoid and seems rather awkwardly worded.

When I voted him, I thought maybe that would force him to play and post more. That plan, as you can see, failed. Since I got no big suspects right now and unvoting doesn't make sense, I will keep my vote there for now.

For suspects I haven't got much thing. Gotta do some reread.

How's that reread going?

Hi Tarly, is there anyone besides Grafton whom you suspect? What do you think about Toland, Heatherspoon and Hunt?

Maybe this slipped your attention since I posted seconds after Ryger, but I'd still be interested to know what you think of that whole exchange.

I’ll be here on and off for around the next 2-2.5hrs, but then I’ll be leaving and will miss the deadline. I’ll be re-reading the thread and focus on certain people and interactions, and leave my final decision vote before I leave. Though it’s hard to really tell what might/might not become viable when you’re leaving around 9hrs before lynch and everything might change <_<.

It is day 1

11 players remain: House Bettley, House Falwell, House Grafton, House Heatherspoon, House Hunt, House Ryger, House Saltcliffe, House Tarley, House Toland, House Umber, House Willium.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for House Hunt (House Heatherspoon, House Ryger, House Toland)

2 votes for House Saltcliffe (House Willium, House Bettley)

1 vote for House Toland (House Umber)

1 vote for House Heatherspoon (House Grafton)

1 vote for House Grafton (House Tarley)

1 vote for House Umber (House Falwell)

1 vote for House Bettley (House Saltcliffe)

1 vote for House Willium (House Hunt)

Toland. The Heaterspoon vote seems forced, as well as his last two posts.

It seemed like a made up reason to hide an opportunistic vote on someone who was getting some heat.

Is Toland still your top suspect or has that changed at all in light of what's happened? I'm curious about why there's so little interaction between you two; then again, you haven't really posted much or made very original observations.

And Toland, why don't you have much of a reaction to Umber's vote on you? This is all we see of you acknowledging it, indirectly to Hunt. Is it something you don't take seriously as something you'd want to address?

eta link

I clearly stated my feelings for you are OMGUS. No denying it.

Hunt is a lot more fun to watch as he gets votes. and with 15 hours to go, I can indulge myself a little longer with the Hunt vote. ;)

Don't like this. So you're basically admitting that you're going to move from Hunt to Toland? If so, then how is Hunt pressured by your vote, and whats the point of keeping it there?

And Toland, why don't you have much of a reaction to Umber's vote on you? This is all we see of you acknowledging it, indirectly to Hunt. Is it something you don't take seriously as something you'd want to address?

He said my posts feel forced - what is there to react to?

Mr. Pot? Did I fail to answer a question? If so, point it out.

No, but you didn't give the reads either. That was what I was saying.

Don't like this. So you're basically admitting that you're going to move from Hunt to Toland? If so, then how is Hunt pressured by your vote, and whats the point of keeping it there?

Read down to the next post, I meant my vote on Hunt. I tend to be a bit flippant in my remarks. I think I am being funny or clever or cute, but obviously fail.

2- Yea, I said Umber is genuine. Do you disagree? Care to share why? Because from what I've seen, he's done a lot more effort and seems to be a lot more interesed in finding the FM than you. Or anyone else for that matter. Except maybe for our Oracle of Delphi ;)

What exactly has Umber done to find the FM? I just went through his posts, and can't understand how he's made more effort than anybody else.

Attack on Toland -

Toland. The Heaterspoon vote seems forced, as well as his last two posts.

It seemed like a made up reason to hide an opportunistic vote on someone who was getting some heat.

Claim that he didn't find much of interest in the 15 hours that he was absent. Except that the Grafton vote + reactions were 'curious' -

Heh, I've been trying to make sense of those hours. Don't really get the symp stuff and it seemed like everyone was talking about nothing. I find the reactions to Grafton's votes curious.

Not much to explain. I think the reactions to Grafton might be one of the few useful things that happened while I was away. I'm curious to see his next moves as well as those of the people who reacted to him.

But no conclusions about Grafton or anybody else. Just something to watch -

Not really. I wouldn't use those posts to attack anyone without a flip. It's just something I'll take into account later.

And then he asks you why you think Heatherspoon is throwing garbage at people -

What is giving you this impression?

That's it. Other than his vote on Toland and brief question to you, he has basically labeled everything else 'not interesting' or 'watch for later'. Very few conclusions or attacks on anybody.

I'm struggling to see why you like him, and why you think he's making an effort. I think he looks suspicious. And it just makes me more suspicious of you, because I'm wondering if you just threw him out there to have somebody on your trust list, without really reading his posts.

Can you please point out Falwell's contribution to me, please? I seem to have missed it amidst all his other quality posts.

sorr yguyz tralala im so new wut arew e playin again? :|

Despite how much Grafton's posting style is annoying me, your post made me do a serious double take Bettley

i really dont think this is very nice or relevant to the actul game. im not an english major, im sorry that i dont type perfectly.

And,

Falwell, before you ask: that's why going for an easy target is considered a scum tell here. Because going for a hard target without good reason often ends with you being in a mess, and most killers, though not all, tend to know this.

could u explain more what you mean by easy and hard targets?

bettley gives me a good feeling but i dont know if its just cause there nice

despite salt being a jerk, i dont think hes a killer. he seems to be realy thinkin about this and trying to investigate everyone.

And, Falwell, it's exactly what we call being wishy-washy here.

im a bit conserned that you keep telling me things specificly to me. i get that your trying to help cause im new, but the fact that you keep doing it makes me suspect that your a killer trying to befriend me :/

tarley says he has no suspects, which is kind of strange this far into the day :/

there r so many people voting hunt, its wierd because he hasnt seemed really like a killer or inno through my read through, ill read again and try to get abetter idea.

posting this for now will do anotherr readthrough to get abetter idea on the people i missed :)

Archived