Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

I voted you because I was not convinced, based on Falwell's posts, that a) he's as brand spanking new as he claims to be, and B) he has made much of an effort at all. Clearly, we disagree sharply in those regards. At the time, I could not understand why you would have such a high opinion of him and wanted to see if you two had some sort of connection.

It now appears that I was wrong about your reasoning and this inquiry is going nowhere.

I just hope you haven't fooled me as much as other may or may not have fooled you.

What's your current evaluation of Bettley? And of Bettley's opinion of Falwell?

If you're so worried about defending yourself, then why did you respond to Grafton but ignore me?

As far as I know, I didn't. you asked, I answered.

And I am not too worried about it. It just makes it hard to judge Grafton if he doesn't give you anything to work with.

As far as I know, I didn't. you asked, I answered.

You answered this post?

Uh....that's exactly what I said.

In the scenario you gave, Salty was evil. And you're obviously claiming to be innocent.

So if we lynched him and then lynched you for looking bad, and if he was evil and you were innocent, then how is that "lynching too many innocents"?

You answered this post?

We are talking past each other. I said "if", I also said lynching too many innocents is not good (self explanatory, I would hope), and I also said, I think he might be innocent (at least I don't suspect him as now...or that post.

What more do you want?

(see the actual post below)

I never said Salty was evil. You are misunderstanding me. It looked as if I had defended him (I was just responding to a question). What I was saying was if he is evil, it would make me look bad. ftr, I don't think he is.

Er? You doubted him being spanking new? Why?

If you are so agreeable to step back, why aren't you voting for somebody else?

What's your current evaluation of Bettley? And of Bettley's opinion of Falwell?

Bettley, to me Falwell feels like he's exaggerating his newness too much to be genuine.

I was ready to dismiss it in my mind as a matter of differences of opinion on Falwell and to figure out whom to place a vote on next (unvoting would clearly be a poor option for me). Then I saw this:

And,

Falwell, before you ask: that's why going for an easy target is considered a scum tell here. Because going for a hard target without good reason often ends with you being in a mess, and most killers, though not all, tend to know this.

It gave me pause and made me wonder if this was all a well-coached, played-up act on Bettley's part, not necessarily by Falwell. However, I will admit that I do not have enough conviction in this scenario to make Bettley my final vote come lynchtime, unless something drastically scummy happens.

For now, I will be waiting for Toland, Hunt, Falwell, and Tarly to reappear. I feel like I've hardly gotten to know them.

We are talking past each other. I said "if", I also said lynching too many innocents is not good (self explanatory, I would hope), and I also said, I think he might be innocent (at least I don't suspect him as now...or that post.

What more do you want?

You're statements don't logically follow from one another. I'm not sure how I could explain it any better than I already have.

It is day 1

11 players remain: House Bettley, House Falwell, House Grafton, House Heatherspoon, House Hunt, House Ryger, House Saltcliffe, House Tarley, House Toland, House Umber, House Willium.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for House Heatherspoon (House Umber, House Grafton, House Toland)

2 votes for House Saltcliffe (House Willium, House Bettley)

2 votes for House Grafton (House Saltcliffe, House Tarley)

2 votes for House Toland (House Hunt, House Ryger)

1 vote for House Hunt (House Heatherspoon)

1 vote for House Umber (House Falwell)

Fixed count (I think)

Archived