Mafia Mini Game 88.5: Game has Started

House Dondarrion

Time to get the party started.

I am not liking all the Saltcliffe hate, and I realize the votes were "jokes". Actually, it was Hunt's comment that bothered me the most. I realize it was a "joke" too, but I didn't like the line out.

I'm gonna be gone for a bit. I wanna see House Saltcliffe lynched for confessing he's scum people hard at work scum hunting when I come back. You don't wanna wake the dragon ;)

Until something better comes along, I'll be going with a Hunt vote

It is day 1

11 players remain: House Bettley, House Falwell, House Grafton, House Heatherspoon, House Hunt, House Ryger, House Saltcliffe, House Tarley, House Toland, House Umber, House Willium.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for House Saltcliffe (House Grafton, House Willium)

2 votes for House Hunt (House Bettley, House Heatherspoon)

2 votes for House Umber (House Falwell, House Ryger)

1 vote for House Grafton (House Saltcliffe)

1 vote for House Bettley (House Tarley)

1 vote for House Falwell (House Toland)

1 vote for House Heatherspoon (House Umber)

1 vote for House Toland (House Hunt)

This Mod has flaky Interent.

I thought he was joking. That was the 3rd vote so he had to vote someone to get it down to 2. :dunno:

I would love for that to be the truth bc it makes the most sense. The fact was that I didn't even realise my alt was Saltcliffe until after I'd posted. :blush:

I'm grateful that you're standing up for me, Heatherspoon. I just hope it's for the right reasons.

I would love for that to be the truth bc it makes the most sense. The fact was that I didn't even realise my alt was Saltcliffe until after I'd posted. :blush:

I'm grateful that you're standing up for me, Heatherspoon. I just hope it's for the right reasons.

Not saying it's an impossible derp moment, but you obviously looked at your AV after logging in because you commented on it in your first post. How do you look at the AV but not the name right by it?

Not saying it's an impossible derp moment, but you obviously looked at your AV after logging in because you commented on it in your first post. How do you look at the AV but not the name right by it?

Uh yeah, if only my av were something like a gold lion on a red background, or a spear inpaling the sun. Do you see any salt cliffs on my av? And there is no name next to it. What are you talking about? I posted before opening my pm too.

Uh yeah, if only my av were something like a gold lion on a red background, or a spear inpaling the sun. Do you see any salt cliffs on my av? And there is no name next to it. What are you talking about? I posted before opening my pm too.

So you logged in and came straight to the thread - where did you see your AV in the meantime? 'Cause I'm pretty sure all you see after logging in (if you didn't open your PM) is your display name at the top and the forum topics, etc.

Is the right reason "fun"?

I wasn't standing up for you, per se, just responding to the question asked of me..

It's just that in one post you questioned the pressure on me and then quoted the same Hunt quote as me, although you nitpicked a different part than me. The paranoid part of me is worried that you could be posing as my symp to get me lynched, and then look good for defending me once I flip inno.

If this is all just crazy talk then :hug:

Archived