In DC this weekend and my hotel doesn't have HBO..

Hi DC BwB'ers-

I'm in the capital for the weekend and need to find a pub or public place that does a Game of Thrones night (yes need, you understand!). Would also love to meet up for the show!

Oh, any suggestions on cool places to visit? I plan on hitting as many museums as I can, but any music venues (is the Black Cat still around?) or anything off the beat..

:-)

Fitheach

"Want from us"? I'm sorry, I thought I was politely asking for any information on public GoT viewings (seems there was a place in DC- Jimmy Valentines Lonely Hearts Club, but recently went out of business). If there weren't any GoT pubs- I also asked for suggestions on places of interest (besides the usual) in DC.

If a BwB'er is travelling they post travel questions to other BwB'ers, this isn't unusual. I'm just surprised there were no suggestions..

No need to be snappy.

Sorry fit, just saw your post, but I was out of town this weekend anyway. I don't have HBO either unfortunately. But I do have a resourceful roommate! :laugh:

I would guess that somewhere in the metro area there is a place you could go to watch GoT on Sunday's, but I don't know of it personally. I usually just wait a day and my roommate gives me the latest episode to watch.

Inigima- don't sweat it, I've been around here long enough to know what's what..

S John, thank you! DC is gorgeous (if a bit humid)- we had a great time!

Surprisingly romantic city :-D.. I'll watch this weeks GoT episode On Demand when I get home- just hoped there was a pub/lounge to watch it with a fun group atmosphere in the capital. Found some great restaurants- a Mexican takeout and an Ethiopian restaurant (both in Arlington), and a Mexican tapas place near the mall.

Archived