Prometheus [SPOILERS]

Harrad

Mance's theory is plausible, but I had this one:

The Engineers who seeded Earth and then came to visit from time to time were a rogue faction (hence: Prometheus). They just seeded lots of planets because they loved life, and taught us stuff about the universe, or something like that. At some point, their regular powers that be became aware, or decided that enough was enough, and decided to send us a little chitinous gift package, and terminate the resistance.

Does that make sense?

KM.... So what? Who is to say that after I am gone that my dogs progeny doesn't become advanced enough after a few miliniums to be able to figure out that I had a picture of their ancestor at Hollywood beach? I am still not leaving my dogs decendants a map to Florida.

KM.... So what? Who is to say that after I am gone that my dogs progeny doesn't become advanced enough after a few miliniums to be able to figure out that I had a picture of their ancestor at Hollywood beach? I am still not leaving my dogs decendants a map to Florida.

I was just saying if you make your wereabouts known it's to be expected that someone might pop up whether it was your original intention or not.

Yeah, I mean if I leave my address around the place, that doesn't mean I want everybody to come visit me ;)

Maybe it's like those people who engrave "John from LA was here" onto the Cologne Cathedral. It's not as if he wants you to come see him.

Yeah, I mean if I leave my address around the place, that doesn't mean I want everybody to come visit me ;)

Maybe it's like those people who engrave "John from LA was here" onto the Cologne Cathedral. It's not as if he wants you to come see him.

True but he shouldn't be surprised someone pops up knowing he's Jon from La and where he was. Either way it's not that big of a deal,I have greater issues with other plot holes.

Alytha I like your theory. :) btw

Archived