Three for Dinner?

Spiderweaves

If I was looking for an honestly nice dinner I'd probably go with Margaery, Fat Walda, and Sansa (preferably pre-Alayne). Margaery and Fat Walda seem like fun, and Sansa could use a nice date with friendly people. All three would have something to say about the politics, social constructs, rumors, and myths of Westeros as well.

I wouldn't want to have dinner with many of the older/dead characters in the story. Most are bitter, dangerous, dull, far too serious, socio/psychopaths, or characters I'm just not interested in as people. I am not desperate for truth and revelations if it means having a bad time...

Sexy choice:

Arianne Martell

Taena Merryweather

Davos Seaworth - seems like he'd make a good wingman

Fun choice:

Tormund Giantsbane

Daario Naharis

Bronn

Try and get out alive challenge:

Lord Ramsay Bolton of Winterfell

King Joffrey Baratheon

King Euron Greyjoy

Ned, Jon, and Stannis. Sure to be full of laughs.

I was thinking the same, except replacing Ned with Jaqen H'hgar. Though maybe Ned would be a better choice so you could actually eat in-between laughing hysterically.

This question is like saying Pick only 3 Vital organs to not have removed because there's waaaaaay too many But:

I don't know why but I'd Love to Have Jorah Mormont, for reasons that are unbeknownst to me, I've always really liked him. No specific Reason.

Also I gotta have Tyrion just because how could I not?

And then Either Jon Snow or Jaime Lannister.

On another evening, I'd call Cersei, Ygritte and Shae, because Giggity.

One on One, I'd like to talk to Ned or Robb, and even The Hound as well, but They're not Top Priority.

A Terrible (but potentially awesome) Combination would Be Renly, Stannis and Jaime.

This question is like saying Pick only 3 Vital organs to not have removed because there's waaaaaay too many But:

I don't know why but I'd Love to Have Jorah Mormont, for reasons that are unbeknownst to me, I've always really liked him. No specific Reason.

If Jorah sounded like Iain Glen IRL, i'd let him come over and read bedtime stories. He has one of those voices that are so cool that it's unfair.

I think a dinner with the Lannisters siblings would be fun, especially when they start getting tipsy and they argue and tell embarassing anecdotes from their childhood.

For another fun night Tyrion, Dolorous Edd and Val.

Since we are allowed to bring back people from the dead I'm surprised no one has gone way back to the guys that started the prophecies.. could get some interesting answers out of them / get some facts about the timeline sorted out

Archived