Darkstar Appreciation Thread

Brony Stark

You have anything against Gerald?

Yes I hate all Geralds on planet earth, i'll break before I befriend a Gerald!

For real though it's just funny Darkstar's supposed to be this total badass but his name is "Gerald" it's not exactly a scary name it reminds me of the postman or something...

For real though it's just funny Darkstar's supposed to be this total badass but his name is "Gerald" it's not exactly a scary name it reminds me of the postman or something...

Umm... it's Gerold. Like Gerold Hightower (Which is odd actually, a Dornishman using a name more commonly found in the Reach, even though their mortal enemies)

Blasphemy! You can't hate Gerald. Gerard Butler is the reason for loving Gerald/Gerard.

Umm... it's Gerold. Like Gerold Hightower (Which is odd actually, a Dornishman using a name more commonly found in the Reach, even though their mortal enemies)

I know how to spell it, it's the name Gerald GRRMified into "Gerold" but I was spelling it like that to drive home the point that the name isn't particularly terrifying and kinda dopey.

ETA: sorry for the controversy gang

I know how to spell it, it's the name Gerald GRRMified into "Gerold" but I was spelling it like that to drive home the point that the name isn't particularly terrifying and kinda dopey.

ETA: sorry for the controversy gang

Ah... I see.

Darkstar is actually Rhaegar with a bad hair dye job. He named himself after Gerold of the KG when Gerold took his armor and pretended to be him on the trident. Since then he has been a hermit at high hermitage...oh and he got a nose job.

Yay, I'm not the only one!

Darkstar is of the night.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Terror is a band from California.

In California there is a City called Los Angeles.

Los Angeles is Spanish for The Angels.

Angels sounds like Andals.

The Andals come from the Hills of Andalos.

The Hills of Andalos is where legend tells that the Andals were visited by the incarnations of the Seven.

Darkstar is a single incarnation of The Seven, currently in the form of the Warrior.

His slashing of Myrcella's ear was a ritual that allowed him to shift into the form of the Maiden.

This is why Ser Balon Swann will never find him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN8CvXi9Wj8

Archived