Will any stark die in TWOW?

sumant30

This passage is why I personally think the whole "Bran becoming a tree" theory is gonna be a red herring...that description sounds a lot more like Jojen than Bran to me.

That's cause it is about jojen dying. See the green eyes part is about him. But bran becoming the greenseer is the truth. Jojen said that bran shouldn't be afraid, most likely in refrence that he should. Jojenpaste is a little crazy. But I don't doubt that jojen will die.

I think the chances of sansa dying is more, as she has no wolf with here anyway and seeing as to how wolfs are connected to stark children fate, i definitely think it will be sansa.

That's why I think sansa won't die. Its up in thee air. But I think that severed connection is what will help her survive in a different way then her siblings making it. I mean the wolf didn't help rob. He died.

That's why I think sansa won't die. Its up in thee air. But I think that severed connection is what will help her survive in a different way then her siblings making it. I mean the wolf didn't help rob. He died.

It did help robb actually but robb would not follow his signals, when the walders came to welcome robb to twins grey wind actually barred his teeth at them and that's why he was kept outside the castleonly if robb had known his wolf more as bran knows summer,i read chapter when bran is at nightfort and Sam comes there only when summer licks sams hand does bran start trusting sam.

This seems very much far fetched, too much being made from the name.

I know, mine was just a provocation... Anyway it seems to describe Rickon's story:

The audience listens to the story with certain expectations, which are either simply not met or met in some entirely unexpected manner.

The teller held the attention of the listeners for a long time for no reason at all, as the story ends with a meaningless anticlimax.

We now know that Manderly has discovered where Rick is, so I don't think there will be an anticlimax (unless the Skagosi had eaten him LOL)

The Winds of Winter. The title could imply a Stark resurgence. Most of the lords of the Vale would support Sansa. Bran is tucked away safely. Arya, like a cat, has nine lives- and when she runs out of those she'll warg another. Rickon may be in the most danger: proximity to Others, Boltons. But wouldn't it be neat if he was like a King of the North from the distant past. They will all die eventually, but not in TWOW.

It did help robb actually but robb would not follow his signals, when the walders came to welcome robb to twins grey wind actually barred his teeth at them and that's why he was kept outside the castleonly if robb had known his wolf more as bran knows summer,i read chapter when bran is at nightfort and Sam comes there only when summer licks sams hand does bran start trusting sam.

Well yeah I didn't mean grey wind was useless...but did rob see the warning signs? Obviously not or he would still be the king in the north. Not a desicrated mess.

The Winds of Winter. The title could imply a Stark resurgence. Most of the lords of the Vale would support Sansa. Bran is tucked away safely. Arya, like a cat, has nine lives- and when she runs out of those she'll warg another. Rickon may be in the most danger: proximity to Others, Boltons. But wouldn't it be neat if he was like a King of the North from the distant past. They will all die eventually, but not in TWOW.

There was once a previous title called a time for wolves. So it wouldnt shock me to have a stark comeback. But ALL MEN MUST DIE XD

Archived