Big Twist

I don't think Jon has quite outlived his story, so his being dead and staying dead, while refreshing, would be a little frustrating. However, I do think it would be even more refreshing if everything in the pink letter was true, and Stannis actually is dead, and Ramsay won the 7 day battle for Winterfell. For me, Stannis is pretty much a "spent force," living on borrowed time - he will keep trying for the Iron Throne but he will never claim it, so at some point, he has to go, or it will all just get tedious. How about now?

Stannis, Jon, Bran, Benjen, or Dany goes evil.

Wyman Manderly eats ALL the Freys.

No Stark in Winterfell --> Stark ghosts everywhere (not really, but funny).

Arya inherits House Bolton and becomes Lady of the Dreadfort. A flayed man is sort of faceless, after all.

Why do you want Jon to die?

Actually, I didn't want Jon to die and I was really sad when he was killed. But it happened anyway.

I just don't want him to return from the dead. The series has more enough zombies, resurrected characters and characters who we though were dead, but actually turned out to be alive.

Actually, I didn't want Jon to die and I was really sad when he was killed. But it happened anyway.

I just don't want him to return from the dead. The series has more enough zombies, resurrected characters and characters who we though were dead, but actually turned out to be alive.

Would you buy into him surviving the wounds? No zombie action, just a plot device to keep him out of the story for a while? Or is that too much of a F U from GRRM? Just curious.

That something big is going to happen involving Patchface.

Theon kills Ramsay. "Reek, Reek, it rhymes with die you sadistic bastard!"

I wouldn't mind that at all.

And lastly, not something that I necessarily want, but something that I suspect might happen:

Aegon is killed in combat, possibly whilst leading the charge taking Storm's End.

Instead of returning to Westeros, Tyrion and Penny head east, past the Jade Sea, and discover the heretofor undiscovered continent of Middle Earth, where they establish a race of dwarves.

I think this is my new favorite theory.

If Jon has to be reborn... okay. Jon is reborn.

Then he gets stabbed through the heart by Darth Arya, Needle radiates light and heat, and she leads the Others into Westeros.

Dany flies on her dragons to Valyria, raises it from the depths and decides to stay there.

Sansa tricks LF into marrying UnCat, then she marries Myrcella and they kill Tommen.

Cersei has her trial by combat. UnGregor is defeated by Edmure

Cersei flees, is rescued by Tyrion, they kiss and marry, then during their trip to essos fall into quicksand caused by Viserys farting, and choke.

Aegon turns out to be Varys in disguise. He gets killed attacking Dorne.

Stannis leaves the siege to become a clown.

Bolton and Frey try to run, but get killed at the neck

Howland Reed comes to winterfell and tells R+L to get out of the crypts. It also turns out Myrcella is their daughter.

Victarion sails up the trident, shipwrecks, and becomes a priest.

Euron just wanted to give everybody free cookies.

Darth Arya kills him to get all the cookies.

Highgarden explodes, for no adequately explored reason. All Tyrells die.

The red priests are done with Mel's nonsense and fire her.

Aerys turns out to be Moqorro.

Enough spoilers? :P

Instead of returning to Westeros, Tyrion and Penny head east, past the Jade Sea, and discover the heretofor undiscovered continent of Middle Earth, where they establish a race of dwarves.

With Summer Islanders as elves... and I did notice a similarity between Northmen and Rohan. Also Others and Nazgul? Totally the same.

I'd like for Tyrion to go find out where whores go and not come back. But, that probably won't happen...

I will be on my --- if this place actually exists. The biggest twist of them all. This and the existence of the Grumpkins.

I will be on my --- if this place actually exists. The biggest twist of them all. This and the existence of the Grumpkins.

Actually I think we already know the answer: whores go to LF's brothels. Have you seen Lyanna Starks's Tysha theory?

Although I'd still like him to go looking, far far away, for a long long time.

No, I ha

Actually I think we already know the answer: whores go to LF's brothels. Have you seen Lyanna Starks's Tysha theory?

Although I'd still like him to go looking, far far away, for a long long time.

No, I haven't seen this thread. I'm amazed that someone came up with a theory. Off to find it, thanks!

No, I ha

No, I haven't seen this thread. I'm amazed that someone came up with a theory. Off to find it, thanks!

Essentially, LF is going to find Tysha, whether real or fake, in one of his brothels and use her to secure an annulment between Sansa and Tyrion. It's in a thread on whether Robert will survive the series or not. She does a great job putting it all together.

Essentially, LF is going to find Tysha, whether real or fake, in one of his brothels and use her to secure an annulment between Sansa and Tyrion. It's in a thread on whether Robert will survive the series or not. She does a great job putting it all together.

Oh brilliant! This would tie up so many loose ends and currently open storylines.

Archived