Littlefinger Dies !

Well Arya cant kill him if she becomes a FM since they cant kill someone they know right?

Arya has demonstrated a willingness to break FM rules from time to time.

Incidentally, I have changed my mind. LF can die after all. I am going to allow it. I will send GRRM a letter granting my leave for him to off the guy. Provided Arya does the deed, since Death by Arya Stark is a good death.

Well Arya cant kill him if she becomes a FM since they cant kill someone they know right?

I don't think Arya knows LF. I might be confusing the GoT with aGoT but IIRC the only time that LF met Sansa was at the hands Tourney, and Arya wasn't there.

A lot of people think Sansa will be the death of LF, I have been thinking lately that Arya would see "Alayne" in the Vale, while being there to kill LF.

I think if Penys was killed by a faceless man and it was any of them other than Arya, it would be rather anti-climatic. Especially considering any drunk you hired in a bar for 2 pennies could kill a sissy like Shittyfingers, a faceless man would be massive overkill.

Personally I would rather see Sansa throw him out the moon door after beating the shit out of him with her bare hands. That I would pay to see!

• 1 month later...

I love Petyr Baelish, though.... But series is replete with "these little ironies".....

Ned gets killed like the deserter of Night's Watch. Petyr Baelish knows everything.... knows about Faceless Men and could not see it coming.

Or Dany kills him..... He prevented the Council to hire a Faceless Man for Dany... remember :)

• 7 months later...

Whoever kills Littlefinger, I hope they're smart about it and give him the Ramsey treatment first to find out where he's stashed the cash. He has been embezzling the realm as Master of Coin since Jon Arryn appointed him to the position. It is known.

(Not to even mention the tons of money he's made 'legitimately' through his chain of brothels. Seriously, he's richer than a Lannister.)

I like Littlefinger. Guess I'm going to be lynched by an angry mob for that.

Nah, I like him to, but I still want him to die or eat a large piece of humble pie. His character is interesting, but the guy playing LF sounds like a pedophile every time he speaks.....

Whoever kills Littlefinger, I hope they're smart about it and give him the Ramsey treatment first to find out where he's stashed the cash. He has been embezzling the realm as Master of Coin since Jon Arryn appointed him to the position. It is known.

(Not to even mention the tons of money he's made 'legitimately' through his chain of brothels. Seriously, he's richer than a Lannister.)

More than that, his operation essentially owns the Westerosi economy. Tyrion comments that something like 9/10 people in any sort of tax, tariff, or money-exchange post belong are LF's men. His methods of making money as described by Tyrion - a system of debits and credits, constantly liquid - is something even Tyrion can't seem to replicate easily, and to control of a financial machine that extensive LF probably has personal holdings in almost every sector of trade.

I don't think that'll happen largely because I have no idea where Arya's story is going but I think Sansa will be responsible for his death because she's becoming a political animal and she'll manipulate one of the Vale Lords to kill him then once she finds out Stannis has put her little bro Rickon in Winterfell or Jon she'll declare for Stannis. That's how Im hoping it will go :cool4:

Archived