Based on personality and/or appearance, what House are you?

Captain QWO

Why, you interested? :leer:

Appearance. Blue eyes, blonde hair. Which house would that be? I'm guessing a Lannister minion.

Personality. i like the cold and rain, so I fit in just great up North. Not too taken with tourneys or scheming either.

Damn, i'm blonde and blue eyes too...i'd be a litteral, Giant of Lannister.

Works out well considering my screename though...

I'm kind of shy and I don't like the spotlight, but I'm a loyal, caring and funny friend when you get to know me, good listener, I think I'm a Reed at heart... and by looks, I'm not sure, I have olive skin black wavy hair, dark brown eyes, and a bit taller than average... maybe dornish? =s

Doran Martell. Totally. He is loyal and caring when we get to know him and surely doesn't like the spotlight. And he's Dornish.

Damn, i'm blonde and blue eyes too...i'd be a litteral, Giant of Lannister.

Works out well considering my screename though...

Well, i'm a tiny 5"3. We could go as Tyrion and Jaime for Halloween? I'm LOVING my plan already. I'll get us matching doublets

ETA: BTW guys, careful with those tests. I took one and found myself signed up for OKCupid, and I'm not even in America.

Well, i'm a tiny 5"3. We could go as Tyrion and Jaime for Halloween? I'm LOVING my plan already. I'll get us matching doublets

ETA: BTW guys, careful with those tests. I took one and found myself signed up for OKCupid, and I'm not even in America.

Lmao

That would be the most awesome costumes ever. Just need a tall blonde psycho to be Cersei.

couple of online quizzes:

http://www.helloquiz...ones-house-quiz

http://www.quiztron....quiz_209934.htm

I got House Arryn on both of them. Makes sense I think. But I have dark hair, dark eyes, tall, medium build, fair skin. Not sure how well that fits

I had Martell both times. :devil:

More pounds to love indeed, you're right, but too much love will suffocate anyone. ;)

Hahah fair enough, well sadly I am not 5'1 720 pounds I threw those out there to kind of make light of how the last couple topics have seemed to morph the board into Westerosmingle or eWesteros. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Hahah fair enough, well sadly I am not 5'1 720 pounds I threw those out there to kind of make light of how the last couple topics have seemed to morph the board into Westerosmingle or eWesteros. Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Tomorrow we'll all act normal again. Today's our guilty pleasure.

Some pretty nerdy kids being born, will be the result of all this.

I'm tall for a woman, feel at home in the cold, and have brown hair. I'm apparently part Stark in appearance and affinity for the cold. Personality-wise: I'm introverted, an academic, sarcastic, and tend to mull things over a lot. I don't know which house I fit, probably just a Maester.

Archived