Based on personality and/or appearance, what House are you?

Captain QWO

Ok. I'm short, bow-legged, disgusting...I like to attempt to "saddle" women I find beautiful. I'm incredibly crass and rude, with an entirely unearned bravado and self-confidence. I once basically had someone else burn my brother to death because I found him a little annoying.

All my sisters and my mother have more facial hair than I do.

Which House do I belong to?

I like you! But if I am a Hill I am not really a Lannister...

I have long straight dark blonde hair with natural chestnut highlights, amber eyes and light to pale skin color... I don't know what house...Maybe Dayne. What do you think?

Personality: I am impulsive, smart, risk taking, I can't plan anything, extravagant, excitable, I make my mind very quickly, quick-tempered, stubborn, egoist, fickle. Again I don't know which house.What do you think?

From AWOIAF:

''Unlike the rest of the more rhoynar-looking Dornishmen they have pale skin with hair ranging from dark brown to pale blond and that they often have violet eyes. Daynee.

As for the rest.. Well, Ashara seems to be quite impulsive and risk taking. But, and I hate to say this, you really sound like a Cerseirian personality. :(

Doesn't matter though, I'll believe you're a Dayne.

lol. has the general forum just turned into the Classified pages?

Why, you interested? :leer:

Appearance. Blue eyes, blonde hair. Which house would that be? I'm guessing a Lannister minion.

Personality. i like the cold and rain, so I fit in just great up North. Not too taken with tourneys or scheming either.

Ok. I'm short, bow-legged, disgusting...I like to attempt to "saddle" women I find beautiful. I'm incredibly crass and rude, with an entirely unearned bravado and self-confidence. I once basically had someone else burn my brother to death because I found him a little annoying.

All my sisters and my mother have more facial hair than I do.

Which House do I belong to?

lol. You're Axell "the Saddler" Florent, of course.

Why, you interested? :leer:

hahaha! Well, between this and that other thread, I feel like I've walked into the Singles Ads...on a hilarious note of what we actually look like, I tend to assume we all look like our avatars, which is dumb, I realize. A poster I was talking to said the same, which meant she assumed I sort of looked like that ball of pink fluff (I actually look like a "Stark" though).

ETA: you sound more like Val than a Lannister (which is super cool).

lol. You're Axell "the Saddler" Florent, of course.

hahaha! Well, between this and that other thread, I feel like I've walked into the Singles Ads...on a hilarious note of what we actually look like, I tend to assume we all look like our avatars, which is dumb, I realize. A poster I was talking to said the same, which meant she assumed I sort of looked like that ball of pink fluff (I actually look like a "Stark" though).

I have to say, when I read your posts, I genuinely do picture a round pink ball saying the words. But then, that's how I picture Samwell too.

when i joined, Lyanna Stark's avatar was Snape, and now I can only see her as Snape commenting on ASOIAF. it's so meta

Edit: YES! I love Val

From AWOIAF:

''Unlike the rest of the more rhoynar-looking Dornishmen they have pale skin with hair ranging from dark brown to pale blond and that they often have violet eyes. Daynee.

As for the rest.. Well, Ashara seems to be quite impulsive and risk taking. But, and I hate to say this, you really sound like a Cerseirian personality. :(

Doesn't matter though, I'll believe you're a Dayne.

Maybe Arthur's bastard with one of the good Lannisters? :drunk:

I have to say, when I read your posts, I genuinely do picture a round pink ball saying the words. But then, that's how I picture Samwell too.

lol! Oh lord. Well, I'm not nearly as "buttery" or male as that Kirb or Sam. This makes my day, though.

couple of online quizzes:

http://www.helloquiz...ones-house-quiz

http://www.quiztron....quiz_209934.htm

I got House Arryn on both of them. Makes sense I think. But I have dark hair, dark eyes, tall, medium build, fair skin. Not sure how well that fits

House Stark and Tully I have the most. Least Targaryen and Lannister.

Archived