Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

Doom, you once got beaten by Squirrel Girl so I wouldn't brag too much.

A vile slander. Doom is never defeated. How many times have the masses believed me to have been vanquished, only for my seeming defeat to be revealed as but a small move in a far grander scheme? Defeat is anathema to Doom.

Doom is nothing if not magnanimous, however. I will concede that many extremely convincing Doombots have been defeated over the years. Fortunately the economy of Latveria can always support the construction of additional robotic doppelgangers.

Here comes the hands on the leashes

The cross, the capital, the pale families, the fear and the mouthpieces

The single sista lynch

The cell doors crash

And the master's drums ECHO, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO, ECHO

Doctor Doom is not one to boast of his own intellectual triumphs -- many and varied though they are -- but he is beginning to suspect that he may have already determined the true identity of the Surfer...

Doctor Doom is not one to boast of his own intellectual triumphs -- many and varied though they are -- but he is beginning to suspect that he may have already determined the true identity of the Surfer...

PFFT...beginning to suspect. Pretty sure I got it on page two.

But don't feel bad for being slow.

I'm a spy.

Apparently ironic understatement is lost on some of you. Doom will not pretend to hide his disappointment...

However, I expect you to pay closer attention in future. Very soon now the word of Doom shall be absolute law across the Earth -- it would be wise to undertake to appreciate my subtleties.

PFFT...beginning to suspect. Pretty sure I got it on page two.

But don't feel bad for being slow.

I'm a spy.

Doom don't be so slow, I didn't even have to resort to using my psychic abilities to unveil that after RATM. BOOM.

Not a silent one

But a defiant one

Never a normal one

Cause I'm the bastard son

Hi. Umm... dont like the spam but its early yet i suppose. Umm the feeling i get from squirrel girls surfer vote paragraph seems kinda fake to me, not in the reasoning, but more that it seems shes more experienced than she is letting on.

Whats with the ummms? Does Banner talk like that?

Apparently ironic understatement is lost on some of you. Doom will not pretend to hide his disappointment...

However, I expect you to pay closer attention in future. Very soon now the word of Doom shall be absolute law across the Earth -- it would be wise to undertake to appreciate my subtleties.

What do you think of Phoenix?

Silver Surfer, I get that you voted Phoenix, but not this post:

Welcome to mafia at westeros squirrel girl!

Cyclops for stuff.

I just can't understand how you think. It's like you try deliberately to sound completly illogical. This distracts me and I'd love of you stopped doing so.

Hi. Umm... dont like the spam but its early yet i suppose. Umm the feeling i get from squirrel girls surfer vote paragraph seems kinda fake to me, not in the reasoning, but more that it seems shes more experienced than she is letting on.

I've never said I'm inexperienced. I said it's vu, very minimal, which is subjective. I implied I'm inexperienced. I was just trying to sound like a new player. Trying to have some fun. I think I know who's Surfer. Annoying.

It is day 1

13 players remain: Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Cyclops, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Emma Frost, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Phoenix, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

2 vote for Phoenix (Silver Surfer, Emma Frost)

1 votes for Silver Surfer (Squirrel Girl)

1 vote for Cyclops (Black Widow)

1 vote for Bruce Banner (Cyclops)

1 vote for Emma Frost (Phoenix)

7 players have not voted: Bruce Banner, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Punisher, Wolverine.

Squirrel, cause I'm a tunnel-magnet. There are a few who ALWAYS think I'm scummy. I'm not very good at not being a distraction unfortunately.

I do tend to think that you are evil, but being sure like that looks really bad, like extreme distancing. It's only a possibility, but I'm almost sure Surfer is acting like this intentionally. Why? To hide his alt? Everything is possible. But he isn't genuine

Archived