Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

Well, it doesn't seem to affect voting majority at least (checking the vote-count seems to confirm so), which I *think* makes it more likely that Punisher's role is aligned to the town.

Punisher, what do you think of Wolverine's #107?

In the First Law game, the double voter (mystery voter) was mafia.

is there any kind of nerf or stipulation that comes with that ability punisher? anything about it youre not telling us?

Although the role fishing annoys me, I'm going to call you town for now. I think FM would be a little more careful about it.

Dubious, what is dubious about it? I've seen people claim, and soft claim in this game already. Some don't see it as a problem at all. I do see it as a problem, but since noone else seem to care I'm not certain. I'm not that experienced so I'm going with my instincts here, but instincts can be wrong.

Have you hit the spin cycle yet?

Although the role fishing annoys me, I'm going to call you town for now. I think FM would be a little more careful about it.

I am not calling you town yet..

Rolefishing already is bad and I think that some people as scum would do it so obviously to try and appear town so ya no town points for you

The mods said that alignment is completely random, independent of role. Do you not believe this??

I really don't want to walk the distracting setup speculation lane early, but uPicks are delicate. There is more than one way of randomizing alignments into a game.

Well since there is no symp you shouldn't have to worry about it huh..

Why are you so certain about this?

Sigh. This adds nothing except makes it really hard for us innocents to read you. You're starting with saying the action annoys you, then calling someone town "for now" for that action which leaves open the option for you to change your mind later. I see people doing this a lot, especially whe the comment adds no value to anything. File away the observation and use it when you have more complete information to determine alignment. Taking one comment and calling him town, especially in that way, helps no one.

/rant

Sorry. Been seeing that a lot and it annoys the hell out of me. Continue.

I really don't want to walk the distracting setup speculation lane early, but uPicks are delicate. There is more than one way of randomizing alignments into a game.

Well I'll take your word for it.....

But I'm not going to say people are innocent based on their roles.

Well I'll take your word for it.....

But I'm not going to say people are innocent based on their roles.

Fair enough. I'm not saying a role is more likely to make a player innocent, but rather that the role as it seems to have been put here would make more sense for an innocent to have. Plus I like his Phoenix vote.

Sigh. This adds nothing except makes it really hard for us innocents to read you. You're starting with saying the action annoys you, then calling someone town "for now" for that action which leaves open the option for you to change your mind later. I see people doing this a lot, especially whe the comment adds no value to anything. File away the observation and use it when you have more complete information to determine alignment. Taking one comment and calling him town, especially in that way, helps no one.

/rant

Meh...this is a stupid *rant* and you should feel bad for even saying it.

I'll play my way...you play your way. I'm sick and tired of seeing people with suboptimal play styles spout nonsense about other people's play styles and reads. It doesn't add to the game in any way shape or form. Just makes you absolutely annoying to play with when you bring your superiority complex into the game.

he is not being certain about anything. on the other hand you are being certain about the lack of a symp.

Well if my comment seemed sympish and the fact that she mentions that it reminds her of being sympish leads one to believe she think a symp might be in the game right?

Oh and Punisher if your over sized ego wants to feel free to stick both your votes on me and teach me a lesson about my play style. I mean maybe it will help keep me in line and give *you innocents* a better way to read me. Probably not, but you never know.

Well if my comment seemed sympish and the fact that she mentions that it reminds her of being sympish leads one to believe she think a symp might be in the game right?

lets put it this way. you are excluding the possibility of there being a symp. she is speculating that there may be a symp in the game. she is not saying for certain that there is a symp in the game. to do that, or to do as you do, is stupid and a waste of time.

/rant

Oh also, let me be real clear mister *Punisher* aka mafia expert in your own head. ALL READS GIVEN ARE FOR NOW ESPECIALLY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. Only an idiot or scum doesn't readjust their reads based on more information. But, what you are doing is spouting mafia theory, which is crap, and unnecessary rather than play the game.

You know who do that to appear busy? Scum.

lets put it this way. you are excluding the possibility of there being a symp. she is speculating that there may be a symp in the game. she is not saying for certain that there is a symp in the game. to do that, or to do as you do, is stupid and a waste of time.

Here let me out it this way

In the game that I have played here ussally if there might be a symp in the game then the mods say " this role may or may not" be in the game

As there was no mention of this "symp" at all lends me to believe that there is no symp role and honestly I think it would be a waste of time to look f

Archived