Mafia Game 94.5 - Marvel Time!

House Wythers

well they were probly just making a note out loud that it seemed kinda sympish. not like they really pushing you bc of it, y'know? i get what youre saying, just seems silly since they dont have any of the roles up there unless ive developed selective blindness, a real possibility

Oh also, let me be real clear mister *Punisher* aka mafia expert in your own head. ALL READS GIVEN ARE FOR NOW ESPECIALLY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. Only an idiot or scum doesn't readjust their reads based on more information. But, what you are doing is spouting mafia theory, which is crap, and unnecessary rather than play the game.

You know who do that to appear busy? Scum.

Love the ending of this one. Subtly throwing out the idea that I might be FM because I hate the way you play and said so.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you about it. I did want to rant though.

Why is it unlikely there's a symp. I just looked and don't see it listed in the rules but I don't even see FM listed in the rules. Agendas had 13 players and it was 2 FM and a symp.

^ This. So was 92.

OTOH Widow I did think your reaction to Punisher was kinda over the top... Is it your moons blood (as the westerosi hosts like to call it)? I can ease your pain... let me look into your mind....

*looks into widow's mind*

:eek:!

WIDOW you naughty girl! Stop having kinky thoughts about Hawkeye he's not even here!

-

Let's start the dirty deed.

Widow why the question to Phoenix? What is your impression of her so far?

i like how youre just repeating what widow said, you sheep you. edit- at wolverine

to me it seems like he's trying to educate the people he will be playing with for months and years to come, and it will only help to improve the quality of the games in the future here edit2- about punisher

Punisher

Your "rant" seems fake really and it was a waste of time and just overall fluffy.

If you found it scummy why not say so, if it just annoyed you may e you should keep it to yourself as different people play the game different

It annoys me because I have (and you) the job of trying to determine if that person is innocent or guilty. Those kinds of posts don't help.

Anyway, I wouldn't waste my time writing up a fake rant to address that if I was scum. I'd welcome statements like that. But vote away.

i like how youre just repeating what widow said, you sheep you. edit- at wolverine

to me it seems like he's trying to educate the people he will be playing with for months and years to come, and it will only help to improve the quality of the games in the future here edit2- about punisher

LOFL. Buddy him more. His theory is stupid.

It annoys me because I have (and you) the job of trying to determine if that person is innocent or guilty. Those kinds of posts don't help.

Anyway, I wouldn't waste my time writing up a fake rant to address that if I was scum. I'd welcome statements like that. But vote away.

Actually they do. Your oversized ego is just getting in the way. Stop spouting theory and PLAY THE GAME.

Just wanted to point out why it's unhelpful using that post as an example.

Anyway, I do agree with Emma that the response was really over the top. One response would have been more than enough.

Love the ending of this one. Subtly throwing out the idea that I might be FM because I hate the way you play and said so.

*lolgigglefits* Nope! You should love the ending of that one. I'm legitimately suspicious of you. And it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I intensely hate your playstyle either. But, walking around telling people you hate their playstyle is a stupid way to play the game and you should stop*

*Bruce Banner - put this one in your notebook.

So what if I am sheeping her

Did it cross your mind that I actually agree with her? Proably not I still say green boy is the smarter of the two of you.

Why does he feel the need to "educate" us with his opinion? The way he plays mafia is not how others play it.

@emma

In those games did the mods mention weather or not a symp was on the game?

It is just on my experience that in games that may or may not have a symp in it, it is ussally mentioned

I do see your point I just don't want to waste time looking for something that is more then Likely not there

It is day 1

13 players remain: Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Cyclops, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Emma Frost, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Phoenix, Punisher, Silver Surfer, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

3 votes for Phoenix (Silver Surfer, Emma Frost, Punisher)

2 votes for Silver Surfer (Squirrel Girl, Punisher)

1 vote for Cyclops (Black Widow)

1 vote for Emma Frost (Phoenix)

1 vote for Punisher (Wolverine)

6 players have not voted: Bruce Banner, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Human Torch, Mr. Immortal, Cyclops

nothing at all is listed, so your theory doesnt hold up about the symp or lack thereof. and ive been called sheep for agreeing with a strong player and using their reasons to make a vote... so i figured anyone who does that has just reserved himself the label of sheep?

*lolgigglefits* Nope! You should love the ending of that one. I'm legitimately suspicious of you. And it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I intensely hate your playstyle either. But, walking around telling people you hate their playstyle is a stupid way to play the game and you should stop*

*Bruce Banner - put this one in your notebook.

So you're suspicious of me because I told you I hate your play style? How does that make sense?

ETA: Just one thing to note...I don't know what your playstyle is. I just hated that post and all like it. So if your playstyle is making those kinds of posts, then yea, I hate it. If it's just that post you made, then I don't hate your playstyle.

Archived